GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone fancy checking WoW for me quickly...?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:07
"Goodbye Cruel World"
I've just got the new patch and im having trouble logging on. It said earlier on the login screen that the maintenance was extended due to "unforseen circumstances". And the website tells me the realms are all down (but thats usually wrong anyway...). I can logon, but not see any realms, just a blank window where they should be....

This happening to anyone else? Fancy checking for me? It's frustrating cos i really wanna respec my druid :p

Cheers
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Irregular Sausage wrote:
> Unfortunately it's simply because WoW Europe seem to find it hard to
> keep the servers up constantly for more then a few days at a time.
> However much I love Blizzard I have to admit that their European
> customer service sucks something rude.

Really? The only time I get problems logging is the very odd occasion, and Wednesdays when they're down anyway for maintenance.
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:22
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Ahahaha. Now that would just be scary....

Unfortunately it's simply because WoW Europe seem to find it hard to keep the servers up constantly for more then a few days at a time. However much I love Blizzard I have to admit that their European customer service sucks something rude.
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:20
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Can someone post/host a mirror to the patch. Blizztorrent takes hours to download, and this one looks like a large patch.
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The only conclusion is that your bus driver is somehow involved.
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:16
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Ah damn. :(

The day the bus doesn't turn up to take me to college and WoW's being gay. Sod's law isn't it? Lol.

Thanks for checking by the way. Fingers crossed it's back up later...
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
my magic pepsi can says they are down (also no one on my xfire is on WoW which almost never happens.)
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:07
"Goodbye Cruel World"
I've just got the new patch and im having trouble logging on. It said earlier on the login screen that the maintenance was extended due to "unforseen circumstances". And the website tells me the realms are all down (but thats usually wrong anyway...). I can logon, but not see any realms, just a blank window where they should be....

This happening to anyone else? Fancy checking for me? It's frustrating cos i really wanna respec my druid :p

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.