GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone fancy checking WoW for me quickly...?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:07
"Goodbye Cruel World"
I've just got the new patch and im having trouble logging on. It said earlier on the login screen that the maintenance was extended due to "unforseen circumstances". And the website tells me the realms are all down (but thats usually wrong anyway...). I can logon, but not see any realms, just a blank window where they should be....

This happening to anyone else? Fancy checking for me? It's frustrating cos i really wanna respec my druid :p

Cheers
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:38
Regular
"Captain to you."
I think i'd need to improve my mouse drawing first. :)
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:33
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Chippxero wrote:
> This was the one i lost just redid it.
> [URL]http://artpad.art.com/?io8x341iqowo[/URL]

Lmao! Ha that really had me in stitches.

You should make a whole series of these :D
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:23
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I can get on Dragonmaw now.

Trouble is my Mods dont want to work, and the site to update them doesnt seem to be working.

Bah
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:55
Regular
"Captain to you."
This was the one i lost just redid it. [URL]http://artpad.art.com/?io8x341iqowo[/URL]
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:43
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Ahaha i loved it Chippxero... brilliant.

Yeha give me F.E.A.R too... *oragsm*
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:41
Regular
Thanks for the link.

Can't d/l the patch the normal way cause it's a torrent and wil lget me thrown off the uni network :(
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:37
Regular
"Captain to you."
nm
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:37
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I managed to get the patch downloaded and installed earlier, but as of yet none of the Realms are on the list, so obviously cant log on.

Reached lvl 58 with my Hunter yesterday, so steadily reaching lvl 60. Eager to get going again!
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:36
"Goodbye Cruel World"
[URL]http://download.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=9490[/URL]

There you go, you have to become a free member and wait for a few minutes in a que, but it will be much much faster then using the blizz downloader.

Its about 30mb i think...

Edit: There's no one in the basic que either! Yay :D
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:28
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Ok i did use a bit of exaggeration :p.

The stability of the realms seem to be getting stronger and the latency issues improving gradually. But compared to the American version of WoW, Europe seems to have a lot more problems, mainly because of the hosts of the realm (Telia, i think they're called...)

I'll see if i can find a mirror site, unfortunatley wow-europe's forums are down....again...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.