GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Only 9 days left!!

It is gonna be GOOD!! Really cant wait anymore...
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Everyone said beforehand that 0-0 draws were inevitable in the first few games you play on Pro Evo 5. I won my first three or four without conceeding, so everyone else must be rubbish. Except the people who went straight to 5 stars. And especially the people who went down to 2.

It is more difficult to score though. Wing play is harder, you can't just do a low cross and hope someone will get on the end of it, because they rarely will. And it's harder to get past the defender to do so anyway.
Sat 05/11/05 at 11:36
Regular
I got my copy on Thursday. In my third match exhibition match, as Chelsea VS. Man U i scored a free kick with Frank lampard. Im not a a chelsea fan but this is the best club team in the game and there default formation is the best. I've won the world cup with Brazil on 6 stars. I'm currently playing the Master League with Chelsea on 6 stars. I've been struggling and robben's injured. But for the past 3 games i havent conceded a goal and that's after i went back to the chelsea default formation. So i'm improving. I'm currently 10th in the league after 8 games but i still think i can put in a good run and hopefully qualify for the wefa championship and maybe even challenge for the d1 league title. This game is awesome but i need to get used to the gameplay to enjoy it even more.
Sun 30/10/05 at 23:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Mozzy wrote:
> But why not just sleep during the night and wake up early to play it
> all day?

It's not that I decide beforehand to do it. I start playing it after my tea or something, then just enjoy playing and carry on until noon or whenever the next day. Usually I involuntarily crash out at about six or so the next day.
Sun 30/10/05 at 16:24
"High polygon count"
I thought they'd corrected the stats this season?

Smith should be lower than Celnili and co!
Sun 30/10/05 at 16:20
His graph is unbeatable, goes straight up to 95
Sun 30/10/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Mozzy"
I wont bother posting mine as i've only just started (with Deportivo) and haven't bought anybody yet.

I'll check out Alan Smith tho...
Sun 30/10/05 at 16:06
Your ML teams?

Two seasons in:

Hong Yong Nam

Vanden Borre
Kompany
Huddlestone

Mascherano
Nuri Sahin
Anderson
Alan Smith :O the best player in the game

Babel
Messi
Vaughan

Everyone buy Alan Smith, seriously.
Sun 30/10/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yays! Managed to get mine online!

Anybody wanna game?
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:40
Regular
"Mozzy"
Bonus wrote:
> All you need to do is forward the appropriate UDP port to the PS2's
> IP address, or stick your PS2's IP address in the DMZ ;-).

Trust me, i've done both of them things. The way my internet connection is set up is just too confusing, theres no point me explaining it.
Fri 28/10/05 at 16:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
oasismark wrote:

> Does no one on here have a job/girlfriend/wife/mates/kids/life?

Yes/Yes/No/Yes/No/Yes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.