GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Only 9 days left!!

It is gonna be GOOD!! Really cant wait anymore...
Sat 12/11/05 at 00:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, I think they gave Villareal blue shorts in 4, when they wore yellow with their home kit. They may have done it in 5 as well, I can't remember. And I can't remember if Villareal actually wear blue shorts or not this season.
Fri 11/11/05 at 23:13
"High polygon count"
Lukeman wrote:
> I unfortunatly can't resist the temptations of "Edit" mode

There's something very annoying about the edit mode...

I'm a Gooner, and - despite having an official license this time - the away kit is WRONG. The kit doesn't have a darker yellow stripe down the middle, and you can't edit it. Grrr...
Wed 09/11/05 at 16:17
Regular
I don't know excatly what you guys are up to, but play the ML on 6 stars with default money and default ML players and you wont be winning every other game ;-).
Wed 09/11/05 at 14:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Lukeman wrote:
> I unfortunatly can't resist the temptations of "Edit" mode,
> so I inevitably end up with some form of super team!! Which I am not
> gonna do next time...I swear it!

Yes it is rather tempting! I always swear I'm not going to do it next time but invariably end up doing it.
Wed 09/11/05 at 10:54
Regular
"You have a choice"
I unfortunatly can't resist the temptations of "Edit" mode, so I inevitably end up with some form of super team!! Which I am not gonna do next time...I swear it!

Atm I have Yeste, Schawageinheimer or summat like dat... Luponi, Metzelder, still have Dodo in my team! He's awesome! Chivu is pretty good. Aneuta and Griffith on the sub bench. yay!
Tue 08/11/05 at 19:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I started an ML with default players, then wiped it to save something else. It'd be far far too easy with match mode players, unless you play as a crap team. Which I am doing now. Played about four games with Ascoli, I think. They have one striker with vaguely decent stats, and one with a top speed of 96 or something, neither of which I knew about before. It may be a little too easy though, I've won all but one of my games, and drew the other 0-0.
Sun 06/11/05 at 14:53
I put in three players - Rooney, Smith, and Ruddy.

They then proceeded to be out on international duty for most of my second seaosn...
Sun 06/11/05 at 14:39
Regular
you lot all playing with proper players in ML?

I'm playing on 4 star with default ML players. Its alot more rewarding. Got promoted in the first season and won the div2 cup. Every game was a tight affair. I signed Montella and Potter(good potential) half way through the season.

Alot tougher in the top division and i've signed Yakubu and Deisler to help the cause.
Sun 06/11/05 at 01:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've been playing on regular three stars. That earlier post was slightly tongue in cheek, by the way. Still, the people who said "2 star on Pro Evo 5 is like 6 star on Pro Evo 4!!!!" were clearly either making it up or rubbish at the game. Why put it down to two star to begin with unless you're rubbish?

Oh, free kicks have been made much more reliable, which is good. Although the opposition do score from them more often, so swings and roundabouts.
Sat 05/11/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Mozzy"
Blank, what difficulty do you play yours on? I play on 4 stars and im doing quite well. I usually win, but only by a goal or two. There are times when i've won 3-0 though.

Im playing as Deportivo in the ML right now. Fernando Torres is great in this game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.