GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"/cry"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Fri 14/10/05 at 18:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I am sad (in both respects)

Uni have said they won't let me play WoW, and I don't really want to run the risk of using sneaky methods, as I kinda need my internet connection.

So, I can't play my favourite game, the title that has simply been the greatest thing I've ever laid my hands on for the past year (well, one of the greatest things...).

So yeah, I will be able to play it at home, so it's not like I'm totally losing WoW, but, for this year at least, I can't do something that I, in all honesty, love. Call me sad, but WoW really is that good.

To ease my pain, I have ordered Morrowind; GOTY, my old RPG fix before I got WoW. But still...

Oh well, off to get trolleyed (no, not to drown my sorrows)

tata

/cry
/sigh
/wave
Sat 15/10/05 at 22:03
Regular
"What is your biddin"
your all cold turkeys ha ha
Sat 15/10/05 at 21:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nobody should have to suffer WoW cold turkey.

*Shivers*
Sat 15/10/05 at 20:11
"Goodbye Cruel World"
That is the sickest story I've ever heard. I feel for you, I really do.

/hug
Sat 15/10/05 at 19:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If it's as horrible as Fable, I don't want to know ^^

In other news, investigating the sneaky way, seems like a distinct possibility... ^^
Sat 15/10/05 at 19:48
Regular
"8==="
Ah but there's loads more stuff... so you never know. :)
Sat 15/10/05 at 19:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The only thing I'd order it for is to burn it.

OddToe, you really have to give it time. The early levels suck, but it sounds to me like you haven't seen 70% of the world. But meh, each to their own.
Sat 15/10/05 at 18:57
Regular
"8==="
Obviously you'll be ordering Lost Chaprers too 'loon.
Sat 15/10/05 at 18:40
Regular
:p

I just don't like it, I can't get into it. I have tried getting into it for the past 3 months but I don't have the time or patience to get a decent character.

I expected the game to be a type of game where you could go round and form a group and attack a town/city - which you can do but only at level 30+ otherwise you get your ass kicked.

I like FPS games, I enjoy the mayhem and atmosphere as there is no nonsense of 'you don't grind or level up like me so you can't beat me'.

- Waits to get flamed.
Sat 15/10/05 at 17:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
An incorrect one ^^
Sat 15/10/05 at 17:27
Regular
Actually, he just has an opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.