GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Memorable Wrestling Incident"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 20:44
Regular
Mine was when Jericho first appeared. When the rock was talking, Jericho's Titantron came up and when the name Jericho appeared,..........the biggest roar from the crowd I've ever heard.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:30
Regular
Damn, Ant beat me too it.

But I think Owen Hart's death has to be there somewhere.
>
> Anyone actually see that on TV?

Unfortunatly, yes. WWE Over The Edge, live from Kansas City. Godfather was in the ring with his Intercontinental Title, and suddenly they went to a break. When they retruned, JR had the task of announcing that it WASN'T in the script. King later had to announce his death. There's a huge article about it in "The Rock Says". I have it on video somewhere. I think there's probably some actual pictures online.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:29
My favourite moment was NO WAY OUT 2000, Cactus Jack vs. HHH Hell in a Cell, Foley loses his career after losing the match
reason being, 1) It was an incredible match
2) Foley's memorable wrestling career was finished, very upsetting

Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:28
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I would've seen it cause at the time, I watched every wrestling show but it happened when I was on holiday..
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bah. Owen.

*smacks head*
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:27
Regular
Mine was a RAW. The one after Owen Hart's tragic death. I'll never forget that night, when Mark Henry, Jeff Jerrett and Debra gave that interview. And seeing all the wrestlers and all the non-wrestlers do the march to the ring together. Seeing all the feuding wrestlers unite to celebrate the amazing life of a true athelete. Also, I'll never forget the RAW on September 12th, when they all done the "WWE Rememberance" show.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:26
Ant wrote:
> I agree with J15's one, that was awesome. But I think Bret Hart's
> death has to be there somewhere.
>
> Anyone actually see that on TV?

You mean Owen Hart?

Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree with J15's one, that was awesome. But I think Bret Hart's death has to be there somewhere.

Anyone actually see that on TV?
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Most memorable wrestling incident? Definately when Jericho became the first EVER undisputed champion! That was great! Ah, the memories..
Sun 15/12/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Notable"
Mine was when Jericho first appeared. When the rock was talking, Jericho's Titantron came up and when the name Jericho appeared,..........the biggest roar from the crowd I've ever heard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.