GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Memorable Wrestling Incident"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 20:44
Regular
Mine was when Jericho first appeared. When the rock was talking, Jericho's Titantron came up and when the name Jericho appeared,..........the biggest roar from the crowd I've ever heard.
Sun 15/12/02 at 23:09
Regular
"Back in black"
DW wrote:
> Blue Blazor (Owen Hart) was flying from 90ft, repeating a stunt he
> done earlier in his career when the rope got tangled and snapped. He
> fell and landed head first on the turnbuckle. No doubt someone will
> correct my mistakes here. It was a long time ago (1997 I think), and I
> was only 10.

May 1999!

Most memorable WWF moment!! Hmmm... Kane ripping of the HIAC cage door in October 1997(Badd Blood). HBK vs Undertaker... class!!
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Grandprix wrote:
> As everyone seems to be talking about Jericho, I'll join in. For some
> reason, I remember Jericho when he had a first blood match with
> Shamrock and Jericho was wearing full ice hockey gear. Shamrock didn't
> stand a chance. That was Shamrock's last match in the WWF, wasn't it?

---

I think so.

I remember what I think is Shamrock's last match - it was in a Cage, and Steve Blackman interfered, destroying Shamrock with a kendo stick? It might've been Jericho that he was against.

Maybe not though - but I remember Shamrock going out for a while after Blackman destroyed him in the Cage.
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
As everyone seems to be talking about Jericho, I'll join in. For some reason, I remember Jericho when he had a first blood match with Shamrock and Jericho was wearing full ice hockey gear. Shamrock didn't stand a chance. That was Shamrock's last match in the WWF, wasn't it?
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:38
off topic
who is watching armaggeddon tonight then
which reminds me, im going to bed, get some sleep before it starts

Tada
Night SR

Sam41
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I thought when Jericho came, Rock's reaction was funny, as were Undertaker and Big Show's (remember them as a Tag Team?).

Jericho had the queerest hair ever. :-D
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
It*
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
DW wrote:
> Blue Blazor (Owen Hart) was flying from 90ft, repeating a stunt he
> done earlier in his career when the rope got tangled and snapped. He
> fell and landed head first on the turnbuckle. No doubt someone will
> correct my mistakes here. It was a long time ago (1997 I think), and I
> was only 10.

I was not 1997. It was about 2000. Silly billy.
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:13
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
sam 41 wrote:
> My favourite moment was NO WAY OUT 2000, Cactus Jack vs. HHH Hell in a
> Cell, Foley loses his career after losing the match
> reason being, 1) It was an incredible match
> 2) Foley's memorable wrestling career was finished, very upsetting

He wrestled the Wrestlemania afterwards so it wasn't really his career match.

Best moment? Anyone remember the Raw where the first match was HHH Vs Jericho and Y2J forced him to put the title on the line and for the first time EVER, Jericho won the WWF Title in the first few minutes of the match? That was a true shocker, a huge rush from the crowd. Of course it didn't count and HHH made him return it but good non the less.

Also Foley off the Cell and of course Owen Hart. The Armageddon HIAC was also too good. Foley V HHH at the Royal Rumble when he pedegreed him on pins, ergh.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:40
Regular
Blue Blazor (Owen Hart) was flying from 90ft, repeating a stunt he done earlier in his career when the rope got tangled and snapped. He fell and landed head first on the turnbuckle. No doubt someone will correct my mistakes here. It was a long time ago (1997 I think), and I was only 10.
Sun 15/12/02 at 21:35
Regular
"Notable"
what actually happend?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.