GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Memorable Wrestling Incident"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 20:44
Regular
Mine was when Jericho first appeared. When the rock was talking, Jericho's Titantron came up and when the name Jericho appeared,..........the biggest roar from the crowd I've ever heard.
Wed 18/12/02 at 11:48
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> *Sid snapping his leg in half

i saw sids leg get snapped in half but i think it was on wcw
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hercules! wrote:
> *Tazz's debut

I thought that was pretty poor myself.

Anyway here's some more (that haven't been mentioned already)

The first Kane V Undertaker fued and build up to the Wrestlemania match.

Undertaker, Austin and Rock "announcing" they want to be a part of the Armageddon HIAC by beating up Vince Mcmahon on Raw.

The entire Raw show where WCW, ECW invaded and there was a huge change in storylines, a Raw which was excellent to watch in full, brilliant.

Wrestlemania 16 - Triangle Ladder Match. TLC is born.
Tue 17/12/02 at 18:11
Regular
"Notable"
the elimanation chamber was not as good as i thought it would be.
Mon 16/12/02 at 18:24
Regular
Aj wrote:

>I think so.

>I remember what I think is Shamrock's last match - it was in a Cage, and >Steve Blackman interfered, destroying Shamrock with a kendo stick? It >might've been Jericho that he was against.

I remember that, he wasn't against Jericho though, can't remember who. Shamrock was coughing loads of blood up after that match!
Mon 16/12/02 at 14:31
Regular
"me"
Most Memorable Wrestling Incident?

When I accidentally made my brother's eye bleed. It was a lot more interesting than the pathetic WWE wrestling with big sweaty men wearing y-fronts.
Mon 16/12/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
* Owen's death

* The raw when The Rock chucked Austin off the bridge

* Royal Rumble Rock vs Mankind when Rocky wore the hell outta him with about 10 chair shots

* Bret getting screwed

* Basically the whole of the Austin McMahon feud the first time it happened
Mon 16/12/02 at 11:39
Regular
For me, aside form the death of Owen obviously, most memorable moments:

The Warrior's return to save Hogan (tied up in the ropes getting a pasting from Papa Shango and someone else-anybody?).

HHH pedigreeing Foley onto drawing pins, fantastic match.

Jericho's first appearance.

On the subject of new wrestlers, that's something that the web has spoiled for me. There's no real shocks anymore. Before the web new wrestlers appeared and it was a genuine surprise, now everyone knows beforehand and there's not such a big shock factor. Shame really. I could always stop looking at wrestling sites, tho'!
Mon 16/12/02 at 01:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*Owens death

*Undertaker returning at Judgement Day 2000

*Sid snapping his leg in half

*Big Show chokeslamming Taker through the canvas

*Mick flying off the cell and through the commentator table

*DX, Corporation, Ministry of Darkness and all those factions

*Jericho's debut

*Tazz's debut

Theres tons...
Mon 16/12/02 at 01:02
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The best moment was when The Undertaker made his comeback (as the Bad-Ass).

Shawn Micheals was fighting with DX or something, and you just heard this Organ playing, with girls saying "and if I die, my soul to keep, etc", ending with..."He's here..."

Then Kid Rocks music kicked in, and he came down on a Harley. The whole place erupted.

:::Also up there with that:::

Kane making his first appearence.

Stone Cold reverting back to his Kick-Ass nature. When The Alliance looked like winning the 10-man Tag (this was on the RAW before that event), and Austin was stewing over it all night. Suddenly, the glass smashes, and he comes down there and wipes 'em all out.

Owen Heart's untimely death. Very sad.

The RAW after that.
Mon 16/12/02 at 00:37
Regular
"pro evo fan"
the most memorabel moment for me was judgement day.

come on this was a great moment i can remeber it like it was yesterday.

the rock vs hhh in an iron man match,

about 1minn 33 secs to go,wen takers cum bk musci kicks in,the crowd look,and the camera is still on the match with all d-x n the mcmanhons atackin the rock,then you hear a great roar from takers bike and her rides down to the rind,(tha was the biggest crowd scream ive herd),i still can her takers bike roarin now :>. then taker gets into the ring destroys dx n the macmahons and stones hhh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.