GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Audioslave - opinions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/12/02 at 14:38
Regular
I don't have any but I'd like some. If anyone's got the album I'd love to hear what they think of it before I get it myself. Any comparisons to Rage are also welcome.

Thankyou :)
Sun 15/12/02 at 14:38
I don't have any but I'd like some. If anyone's got the album I'd love to hear what they think of it before I get it myself. Any comparisons to Rage are also welcome.

Thankyou :)
Sun 15/12/02 at 15:10
Regular
"oaps.org"
frankly its poor, cochise is the best thing on it just glad i downloaded the album and didn't pay any money as i'd feel really cheated

now i just want to know when the other RATM member is gonna come up with I've heard tale its gonna be good, but then Audioslave hasn't forfilled its expectation IMHO
Sun 15/12/02 at 22:52
Regular
"Back in black"
They are good. THey aren't rage and they arent soundgarden but they are still good. Get the album and enjoy it.

Zack De la Rocha(RATM frontman) is starting a solo career.
Mon 16/12/02 at 08:16
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I haven't heard anything by Audioslave yet, but I might try listening to some of their stuff and then maybe getting their album if I like it. Today I'm getting Green Day - Dookie and Offspring - Conspiracy Of One.
Mon 16/12/02 at 09:43
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I've only heard the one song that is showing on MTV2 at the moment. Unsuprisingly it sounds like RATM with Soundgarden vocals. More suprisingly its come out sounding very like Led Zepplins 'Whole Lotta Love'. I'll be looking out for the albulms in the January Sales
Mon 16/12/02 at 09:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I like it.
Rage riffs, old style Cornell screaming like on Badmotorfinger and a video with lots of fireworks and big sissy jumping up and down.
Mon 16/12/02 at 09:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
In a way it's great, in another it's not all that hot.

It's Rage and Cornell. That's the deal. If you listen to it thinking this, then it's very cool. You can definately hear rage and cornell, and they work together well, making a cool sound thats a sweet amalgamation of the two. A fan of the two needs this.

If you look at it as a brand new album by people that you have never heard of before, it's a bit weak. If youre new to the artists, you're better off with Superunknown and RATM's selftitled.

The Slave official stamp of approval.
Mon 16/12/02 at 11:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
AUDIOSLAVE featuring ex-members of Rage Against The Machine
and Sound Garden
Astoria, London FRI 17 January 2003

Rock.
Mon 16/12/02 at 11:45
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Goatboy wrote:
> AUDIOSLAVE featuring ex-members of Rage Against The Machine
> and Sound Garden
> Astoria, London FRI 17 January 2003
>
> Rock.

I'll see you there, GB.

Tickets from where?
Mon 16/12/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Box office I guess, or Ticketmaster?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.