GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ask Away - The 5 things about you spin off"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/09/06 at 10:18
"possibly impossible"
Here's how it works. Ask a question or a series of questions about someone. They can be directed at anyone, but everyone can answer. They can be as leading or in-depth as you like.

eg:

1) Where were you born?
2) Do you ever wish you were someone else?
3) What is the most important trait in a partner that you need?
4) Do you ever wish you could change something in your past and what?
Thu 09/11/06 at 14:05
Regular
5 of them?
Thu 09/11/06 at 14:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
For me I think I'll have kids someday.
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:39
Regular
pb do you think you'll have any more kids?
Sat 30/09/06 at 17:53
"possibly impossible"
Machie wrote:
> Haven't been to Bristol in awhile. Cornwall was a holiday? pb's
> down that way :) nice area. An area I haven't been to much is
> probably Wales and Scotland oh and that area west of London.

Well, close. Devon. Very nice, unless you can't live without the noise and pollution and every employee stabbing each other in the back to get ahead...
Sat 30/09/06 at 16:37
Regular
Not on this forum...
Sat 30/09/06 at 16:37
Regular
Oh I see :) always been Alfonse?
Sat 30/09/06 at 16:35
Regular
Machie wrote:
> Why the name 'Alfonse'... Alfonse? :)

Random gaming name :/
Sat 30/09/06 at 16:32
Regular
Why the name 'Alfonse'... Alfonse? :)
Sat 30/09/06 at 16:05
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> Weird as it may seem I prefer long haul flights. I think the
> boredom of short haul makes my mind wander and imagine a whole
> load of stupid irrational fears that only exist in my head where
> as on long haul you have food, movies, games etc to keep you
> occupied.

I see what you mean, yes with the cheaper short flights they must provide you with very little, I guess you just have to sit still and think. I can't remember if they said they wanted to get rid of handluggage so you'll have even less with you.

The long flights arent too bad with the food and movies, you're right they do provided you with more than enough to keep your mind occupied. I'm looking forward to watching the new movies :D

There's a program on Tuesday that I suggest you avoid, I think it's called "How to survive in a plane" or was it plane crash heh. I was watching Mythbusters yesterday. They were trying to see if a gunshot hole in a window or whathaveyou would cause everyone to be sucked out. Apparent it doesn't so I guess that's one less thing to worry about :)
Sat 30/09/06 at 15:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:
> Smedlos wrote:
> Just got to get over this stupid fear of flying I have.
>
> Well not flying just being trapped in a big metal tube with
> wings with 200 odd other people for hours.
>
> I'll be writing about this on my travel website :) so has it
> been an excuse not to travel before?

No the even stupider thing is I flew was to Toronto and back and had no probs and between then and going to Kavos for the first time it developed and I don't know why.

> Have you found any ways to help you cope? I guess with long > flights like this one I'm taking to Singapore about 13 hours, > you might find it a bit much than say going to Spain.

Weird as it may seem I prefer long haul flights. I think the boredom of short haul makes my mind wander and imagine a whole load of stupid irrational fears that only exist in my head where as on long haul you have food, movies, games etc to keep you occupied.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.