GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The planets are aligned, the time has come gentlemen..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/12/00 at 21:07
Regular
Four men sit apon four chairs. The night sky falls apon them, and although they don't realise it, night is apon us.

"Hail Brother Ant." SHEEPY said. "What does thou bring us in this time of woe?"

"Hail Brother." Ant replied. "I bring news of a game."

"What game is this you speak of?" Said I.

"It is the one true game. The one that will bind us all." Ant reached into his sack, and withdrew thy press release.

"It is what I've always dreamed of, and yet, my dreams never seem so real." Said I.

"It is of true beauty." Said Ant.

"An online RPG?" Inquired Snipe. "What's so good about an online RPG?"

Ant and I gave Snipe an evil look.

"You do not see the whole picture, misguided one." I remarked.

"Certainly not." Ant stared at the game again. "Lord Lucas would not be pleased to hear of such blasphemy."

"Lord Lucas? What the hell are you lot blabbing on about anyway?"

"Behold. The Star Wars Online RPG is being developed, and you can now sign up for the beta testing."

"I shall not wait to do so. Goodbye gentlemen." Said I.

Snipe continued to argue with Ant and Sheepy well into the night, until Ant withdrew his +5 attack Lightsaber, and Sheepy attacked Snipe with his +15 force grip.
Page:
Sun 31/12/00 at 19:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm gonna POP this brilliant topic back to the TOP.
Sat 30/12/00 at 18:51
Dan3 takes a look at what's going on, but gets squashed by the passing daily herd of Elephants.
Sat 30/12/00 at 18:48
Regular
That way, if we start a new adventure, I'll have a new characteristic!
Sat 30/12/00 at 18:47
Regular
Dan_uk relaxed in the luxury flat.

He could relax now without the Nintendo chip in his head.

Talking of the N - chip, it was time to look in his rucksack to look at all those souveneirs he'd picked up in Tony's game world.

The trusty PP7 he picked up from his Goldeneye outing was still there. He still had a giant blue Ant's head from Jet Force Gemini in a plastic bag and he'd grown quite attacthed to that magical orcarina he had kept from Zelda and various other items he'd picked up from various Nintendo games he'd been stuck in over the past couple of years.

He decided to keep them, afterall, they might come handy sooner or later, except for those Banana's from Donkey Kong which had gone rotten.

He threw away the banana's and closed the rucksack with a

**click**
Sat 30/12/00 at 18:25
Regular
Ah. A piece of art, in my opinion. If you ever get bored, read this from start to finish. IF YOU DARE.

BRWAA HA HAHAAA
Sun 24/12/00 at 20:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
LOL!!!
Sun 24/12/00 at 20:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Galactic Echo: Page 1: 1st Column

Krixt Mass Pod Race

EXCLUSIVE

Rumours abound as to who will win the Pod-Race this year. The annual event has been won the last three years running by Tarqual, a Nebolu Ranger from Squarlag. Can he be beaten this year?

The money seems to be equally split. The new entrant is a Jedi called 'Ant' whose late entry was only accepted at the last moment, allegedly because he threatened to pee on the judges floor.

The rest of the money has gone straight for Tarqual, and at odds of 4/9, it seems pretty safe.

The rank outsider this year is a mystery entrant, who's name is yet to be revealed.

More news, as it happens, from your Galactic Echo.
Sun 24/12/00 at 16:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The three sat around the campfire deep in contemplation.

Not the fire, the three.

Ant chewed a handful of sugar and wondered what Santa Lucas was going to bring him tomorrow.

Grix was thinking up new opening moves for the Galactic Chess game that he was trying to teach Meka_Dragon to play. Meka_Dragon kept beating him at it.

FantasyMeister was busy wrapping up last minute gifts that he'd managed to buy on Carragon III on the way here.

The hull of the Millenium Ant II glowed in the red firelight just at the edge of darkness.

"So," said Grix, finally giving up on his Wookiee gambit, "What now?"

"There's still Darth Sheepy, we never found out what happened to him." FantasyMeister finished tying off the bow he had been struggling with and put his package to one side.

"Do we really need to?" mumbled Ant over another mouthful of sugar. "I mean, he's harmless now, surely? And the Emperor went along with the SSD Red Splat. Nothing could have survived that. It was only when the two of them got together that they were really effective as an evil force."

"We can't let it lie. We have to be sure. I think we should go to Endor again and check that Sheepy really was stuck in that bunker for good." Grix reached behind his cape and brought out a bottle. "On a lighter note!" he beamed, "It's Krixt Mass! Lets have a drink to celebrate!"

He twisted the top off the bottle and the cork shot out, hitting FantasyMeister right between the eyes and bowling him over backwards.

"Oops."

FantasyMeister got up, brushed himself down, and said: "Sorry, Grix, I cannot partake, I have to fly the Millennium Ant II at dawn." He rubbed his forehead as he sat down by the fire once more.

"Me neither," said Ant. "I'm up for the pod-race tomorrow, I want to keep my head clear."

Grix looked at them both and wondered why they were always so serious. "Lighten up guys, for goodness sake!" He took a swig from the bottle and tried very hard not to splutter as the burning liquid tried to burn his throat. He very nearly succeeded.

"Anywaysh," he continued, "I've got the day off tomorrow, so I can drink all I wanna." He took another swig. "We can worry about shaving the Galaxshy another time."

They settled down for the night. Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

The escape pod settled to the ground with a gentle thud. The hatch hissed open. The caped figure of a very angry Emperor stepped out, followed by a very nervous Webmaster, and an even nervouser Grand Moff.

"Webmaster, where are we?"

"Endor, Master."

"Grand Moff, where is Darth Sheepy?"

"Er, somewhere in that direction over there, Master."

"Exactly how FAR, Grand Moff Ali?"

"Er, about 3 days walk, Master."

"THREE DAYS!!! Couldn't you have landed us a bit closer, Webmaster?"

"Er, I have never flown an escape pod before, Master." Webmaster cringed. He knew that with the Emperor there were no excuses. He felt his throat go dry, and involutarily put his hand up to rub his neck.

"Consider yourself lucky, Webmaster. If you hadn't come to me in the nick of time, we would have been destroyed with the SSD Redsplat. So you are forgiven for your poor piloting skills, this time."

"Thankyou, Master."

"Grand Moff Ali?"

Ali trembled, did the Emperor knew about the pencil he had accidently dropped into the Destroyer's ion-drive?

"Yes Master?"

"Bend over."

"Yes, Master."

Grand Moff Ali knew that this could be the last thing he ever did in his life, but did it anyway.
The Emperor Tony jumped onto his back, pointed his finger in the direction of Sheepy's bunker, and said, "Giddyap!"

Off they went, in search of their fourth conspirator, and when united, they would be the scourge of the Galaxy once more. Well. A small area on Endor, at least, but they had to start somewhere.

Far, far away, a kettle whistled in a small mud hut on an obscure planet.

"Trouble brewing, thinks I. Jedi knights needed for the fighting off, thinks I. Hmmmmmmm." The small hunched figure of Yoda walked over to the kettle and poured himself a nice cup of tea, which he then stirred with a teaspoon, which he then placed on the draining board with a

*click*

"And where is
Sun 24/12/00 at 15:30
Regular
Great this is getting more stupid.
Sun 24/12/00 at 15:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
What happened to all the Jedis afterwards??

Well, at first they stayed on as a group, and fought all the other bad stuff in the Universe.

Later though, FM went with Ant to destroy anything and everything to do with Barbie Race And Ride. That was about a week ago, and they haven't been seen since.

Darkness used all his piloting skills in leading groups of ships to destroy all baddie ships.

Grix became a Jedi Master and now has an apprentice by the name of Meka-Dragon.

Dan_UK was freed from Emperor Tony's chip, and went off to enjoy life to the full.

All the remaining members of F.D.W.E.O.G were destroyed by the group. Ant was very strong on this issue, as he thought Episode 1 was the best of them all.

There will be many more missions for these young men, and hopefully their paths will cross again one day.

Thanks for reading, Ant, Grix, FantasyMeister, Darkness, Dan_UK and......Sniper.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.