GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The planets are aligned, the time has come gentlemen..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/12/00 at 21:07
Regular
Four men sit apon four chairs. The night sky falls apon them, and although they don't realise it, night is apon us.

"Hail Brother Ant." SHEEPY said. "What does thou bring us in this time of woe?"

"Hail Brother." Ant replied. "I bring news of a game."

"What game is this you speak of?" Said I.

"It is the one true game. The one that will bind us all." Ant reached into his sack, and withdrew thy press release.

"It is what I've always dreamed of, and yet, my dreams never seem so real." Said I.

"It is of true beauty." Said Ant.

"An online RPG?" Inquired Snipe. "What's so good about an online RPG?"

Ant and I gave Snipe an evil look.

"You do not see the whole picture, misguided one." I remarked.

"Certainly not." Ant stared at the game again. "Lord Lucas would not be pleased to hear of such blasphemy."

"Lord Lucas? What the hell are you lot blabbing on about anyway?"

"Behold. The Star Wars Online RPG is being developed, and you can now sign up for the beta testing."

"I shall not wait to do so. Goodbye gentlemen." Said I.

Snipe continued to argue with Ant and Sheepy well into the night, until Ant withdrew his +5 attack Lightsaber, and Sheepy attacked Snipe with his +15 force grip.
Page:
Thu 14/12/00 at 21:07
Regular
Four men sit apon four chairs. The night sky falls apon them, and although they don't realise it, night is apon us.

"Hail Brother Ant." SHEEPY said. "What does thou bring us in this time of woe?"

"Hail Brother." Ant replied. "I bring news of a game."

"What game is this you speak of?" Said I.

"It is the one true game. The one that will bind us all." Ant reached into his sack, and withdrew thy press release.

"It is what I've always dreamed of, and yet, my dreams never seem so real." Said I.

"It is of true beauty." Said Ant.

"An online RPG?" Inquired Snipe. "What's so good about an online RPG?"

Ant and I gave Snipe an evil look.

"You do not see the whole picture, misguided one." I remarked.

"Certainly not." Ant stared at the game again. "Lord Lucas would not be pleased to hear of such blasphemy."

"Lord Lucas? What the hell are you lot blabbing on about anyway?"

"Behold. The Star Wars Online RPG is being developed, and you can now sign up for the beta testing."

"I shall not wait to do so. Goodbye gentlemen." Said I.

Snipe continued to argue with Ant and Sheepy well into the night, until Ant withdrew his +5 attack Lightsaber, and Sheepy attacked Snipe with his +15 force grip.
Thu 14/12/00 at 21:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I would not attack SNIPER!

Or would I?
Thu 14/12/00 at 21:15
Regular
According to this, you would.

Especially if Star Wars is involved.
Thu 14/12/00 at 21:19
Regular
Ha! I could get you first with my rifle!
Thu 14/12/00 at 21:20
Regular
Anyway, there is a reason I wrote this...

(Apart from the obvious attempt of winning...)

WILL YOU SHUT UP!!

Anyway. *COUGH*, The whole point was to bring your attention to the beta sign up for the Star Wars MMORPG, and if you are like me, a freak, then this would appeal to you.

If you are not, then give me a little time to try to sell the idea to you. Ta.

Right. RPG's are fun. Star Wars is fun. When the planets align, and we get something extraordinary, we get something along the lines of this.

Fun + Fun = Star Wars RPG.

Great.

Now, not only will it be an ONLINE RPG, but also, it allows you to choose what kind of person you are!

Hurrah!

Such as a Bounty hunter, or a Dark Jedi.

Hurrah!

Still not appealed to it?

Ah well, I tried.
Thu 14/12/00 at 21:23
Regular
Online footy games are really good, i can't see an online RPG, maybe just with talking, but that would just be boring.
Thu 14/12/00 at 21:25
Regular
Attacking eachother with lightsabers.

That's what I see.
Thu 14/12/00 at 21:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Three men sit apon three chairs. The night sky falls apon them, and although they don't realise it, night is apon us.
"Hail brother SHEEPY. Hail brother Ant," says Grix.
"Hail Brother," replies SHEEPY.
"Hail brother," replies Ant.
"Where is thou Sniper?" Asks Grix.
"Sniper was punished for his blasphemy. May Hell come unto him." SHEEPY said.
"What does thou Ant bring us here to ask in this time greatness?"
"I have come to ask a question. A simple, yet important question."
"And what question may that be?" Grix asks Ant in an inquisitive manner.
"It is to do with Lord Lucas." Ant says. Suddenly, all three persons shout, "HAIL LORD LUCAS! LONG LIVE LORD LUCAS!"
The three persons sit themselves down.
"The question of which thou asks is, how does thou sign up for the beta testing, and could thou explain exactly what it is in a detailed manner?"
Grix stood up, and said...
Thu 14/12/00 at 21:27
Regular
You all make me evil!
One day me and our Nintendo team will snipe you from the top of a building.
Sun 17/12/00 at 14:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
FantasyMeister hovered above the huddled group on the ground, his X-Wing on 'silent' mode, gently bobbing in the vaporous currents of the atmosphere.

He listened.

He waited.

A blue light flashed on the console before him. The message read: 'Internet Explorer has caused a Fatal Exception Error in A3344B77-495THG. This program will now close.'

With a resigned sigh, FantasyMeister rued the day that British Telecom gained control of the InterGalactic ISP Consortium and signed their pact with the Dark Leader of X-Wing Interfaces, Darth Gates.

Their time would come. FantasyMeister reached forward with his data glove and snapped his fingers together. He would return.

*click*
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.