GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FC Basle VS Manchester United"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 17:34
Regular
I rekon uniteds win against newcastle will lift them past basle easily. But then they'll get smashed by liverpool on sunday!
Tue 26/11/02 at 20:44
"High polygon count"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I guess tomorrow night we find out whether Basle are actually really
> quite good, or if Liverpool are just crap.

I guess we will! :-)
Tue 26/11/02 at 21:36
"High polygon count"
Ah well, they won - but it was still a dodgy performance. :-)
Tue 26/11/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
WòókieeMøn§??® wrote:
> I guess we will! :-)

How stupid do you look? :-)
Tue 26/11/02 at 22:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This is off topic, but brilliant tagline, Wookiee.

Made me laugh a lot when I heard it in Vice City. :-)
Tue 26/11/02 at 22:41
"High polygon count"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> How stupid do you look? :-)

Not as stupid as ManYoo looked after 31 seconds!
Tue 26/11/02 at 22:47
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I saw nearly 80 minutes of this game and missed all four goals. How annoying is that?

I went off to the gym, and for some reason the game wasn't being shown on the downstairs telly. Went upstairs half an hour later, to find the game three minutes old and United one down. Stayed until the 61st minute, and then set off home.

Arrived home about ten minutes later, and it was 3-1 United. Good that we won, but highly annoying I didn't see any of the goals till the match was over...
Wed 27/11/02 at 13:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Great performance (in the second-half anyway)! :D

And van Nistelrooy's second goal.... FANTASTIC!! :D
I saw him beat one player, then another, but I never thought that even he would shoot for goal from there!
That'll undoubtabley go-down as one of the greatest goals in the Champions' League this season - along-with that one scored by the Israelis against us.

I never thought moving O'Shea to left-back would work, but he did OK. My main concerns were over Silvestre, the player brought to play centre-back who has since-then failed there and proven himself as a full-back.
But it made sense in the end, what with his pace and all.

I didn't see the sense in starting with Solsjkaer and Giggs as 2 wide-player supporting van Nistelrooy on his own. We should have started with 2 strikers, and then finnished with them. But we were clearly missing a Roy Keane/Nicky Butt player in the heart of out midifeld. Not even Fortune, Scholes and Veron put-together could do the job aswell-as Keano! Scholes has the determination to fight, but he's too-wreckless, and was lucky to stay on the pitch.

Glad we got the result in the end though. I now fear the threat of Juventus and Deportivo against our weakened defence! :S
Wed 27/11/02 at 13:09
Regular
Van Nistelrooy is GOD.

They showed his goal scoring record for united last night as well. 52 goals in only 60 somthin games.

His 2nd goal last night was a bergkamp/henry combo styleee. The guy is amazing!

Bring on the scousers! Liverpool should be pretty tired for the sunday game as well, seeing as they are playing on thursday!
Wed 27/11/02 at 13:56
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> His 2nd goal last night was a bergkamp/henry combo styleee. The guy is
> amazing!

Similar to Kanu against Chelsea a couple of years ago. Only from closer to the goal, and therefore not as good. ;-p
Wed 27/11/02 at 13:59
Regular
yea it werent as good and it was pelting down i remember against chelsea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.