GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FC Basle VS Manchester United"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 17:34
Regular
I rekon uniteds win against newcastle will lift them past basle easily. But then they'll get smashed by liverpool on sunday!
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:34
Regular
"Notable"
I rekon uniteds win against newcastle will lift them past basle easily. But then they'll get smashed by liverpool on sunday!
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:41
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I agree.

...I could go into detail with a boring post, but nobody wants that ;)
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
So the Liverpool who are suffering a defensive crisis will beat the Utd who are finally finding the net? I'm not so sure about that.
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:11
Regular
"Notable"
well think about last season. United had an excellent winning streak and liverpool were playing poor. But what happend? 1-0. So there. Shut it
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:07
Regular
dont underestimate them
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:26
Regular
Malcior wrote:
So there. Shut it

LMAO. Heh. Ahem...
Mon 25/11/02 at 14:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
In-terms of reputations, we should go-through easily!

But when you look at our recent form, it could still be a scrape.
Newcastle's defence wasn't all-that-great on Saturday, but we did make the most of it with all the chances we could get.

I'm confident about this game. Just as-long-as we start with 2 strikers and Veron's in the right place, we should be able to win the easier tie by 2 or 3 goals. Our defence is also looking better with Brown finally back.
Mon 25/11/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
We have another injury - Blanc

Therefore probabale team:

Barthez

P.Neville
O'Shea
Brown
Silvestre

Giggs
Fortune
Scholes
Veron

Solskjaer
RVN

------------

The defence is showing lack of experiance and also P.Neville - which is always a bad sign ;)

Blanc is injured, so our injuries continue to grow, there is a severe lack of maturity at the back - when Blanc limped off against newcastle, they scored twice and our defence was rocky. I just hope this doesnt happen against Basle, we need someone to take charge at the back and looking at the above who could that be?
Mon 25/11/02 at 14:54
"Darkness, always"
I guess tomorrow night we find out whether Basle are actually really quite good, or if Liverpool are just crap.
Mon 25/11/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
O'Shea's a strong player, and I'd imagine he has a pretty strong character inside of him. Maybe he could be the one to control the backline? After-all, he is Irish! ;)

But what about Barthez?? He'll always be there screaming at them anyway.
Problem is that there's no Blanc to translate his French into English.

Brown's also a strong player with a mild amount of varied-experience.
And Phil Neville may not be great, but he's been-around nearly as-long-as brother Gary.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.