GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone tell me whats wrong with me."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 12:15
Regular
I am really ill. I'm not sure what it is.

Over the past 3 days I've not been hungry at all, constantly felt sick, stomach ache and have a headache. Not to mention poo that is thinner than water... and lots of it.

Is it a case of food poisoning or what?
Tue 26/11/02 at 15:52
Regular
"bing bang bong"
DOCTAR MIS HEER I HAEV TEH ANSER YOU HAV CANSER OF THE FASE!!!!11
Mon 25/11/02 at 18:31
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
my parents just came back from Canada cos my dad won a trip and my parents bought me loadsa cool slipknot gear like t-shirts and a polar neck jumper. ALSO, 3 packs of honey roast beef jerkey... VERY NICE.

O, and for a joke, a little teddy cat thats holding a book that says christmas carrols on it and when you squeeze its stomach, it meows in the tune of jingle bells. Truly made my day.
Mon 25/11/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's Slipknot deprivation...

Don't worry, once you've stopped listening to them for a few days you'll start to feel a lot better and then finally revert to being normal...

:c)

!!

JOKE!

:c)

Disclaimer: Was not meant to offend or annoy!

:o)

SMILEY =JOKE
Mon 25/11/02 at 14:48
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I had the Tombola disease once: i couldn't resist putting items into a large barrel before pulling them out at random for two weeks.

The only cure, is to fix the draw for a free cure from the Tombola virus, ensuring that you win it.

I think.
Mon 25/11/02 at 14:43
"Darkness, always"
It can be stopped before it becomes too deadly.

Something resulting from a few decades of research.

Funny fact. A bunch of phillipino macacks were found to have a strain of ebola, and all the people who had handled the monkeys had to be tested for ebola.

They all had it.

Fortunately, it just so happened that it was a strain of ebola that only affected monkeys.

So they live on, to this day, with ebola in their veins.

Pleasant.
Mon 25/11/02 at 13:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> I wouldnt suspect the Ebola virus until blood runs from every
> orifice.
>
> but by then it's too late...

As soon as you catch it, its too late. I dont think there is a known cure.
Mon 25/11/02 at 13:33
"Darkness, always"
cookie monster wrote:
> I wouldnt suspect the Ebola virus until blood runs from every orifice.

but by then it's too late...
Mon 25/11/02 at 13:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I wouldnt suspect the Ebola virus until blood runs from every orifice.
Mon 25/11/02 at 13:27
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Vampirism: it is the only logical suggestion given the symptoms. The runny poo gave it away, though I would expect that a craving for blood and a phobia of steak and chips will develop later.
Mon 25/11/02 at 12:20
"Darkness, always"
seriously though, go to boots and buy some rehydration sachets. Drink them with water.

If you don't feel better after that, I'll eat my shorts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.