GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PLAYSTATION 2 CHARITY AUCTION"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 19:08
Regular
As most of you are aware, we have arranged for a PS2 complete POD for Great Ormond Street Hospital to go with the Gameaday prizes which are being donated by some of our winners.

We now propose to AUCTION A PLAYSTATION 2 FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY to your door. Any amount received over and above £250 will be given to St Clare Hospice Trust, which runs a hospice for terminally ill children at Hastingwood.

The auction will close at midnight on Sunday December 17th, so if yours is the highest bid then you will get your PS2 before Christmas. Bids placed after the deadline will not be accepted.

You can only place your bids under this topic, on this forum. Do so by clicking Reply to any message on this topic.

Genuine bids only please.

Please state your bid clearly with words such as I BID £amount.

Amounts in round £10 numbers such as £320, £330 etc.

In the event of a tied bid the earliest bid will win

GO FOR IT
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
As most of you are aware, we have arranged for a PS2 complete POD for Great Ormond Street Hospital to go with the Gameaday prizes which are being donated by some of our winners.

We now propose to AUCTION A PLAYSTATION 2 FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY to your door. Any amount received over and above £250 will be given to St Clare Hospice Trust, which runs a hospice for terminally ill children at Hastingwood.

The auction will close at midnight on Sunday December 17th, so if yours is the highest bid then you will get your PS2 before Christmas. Bids placed after the deadline will not be accepted.

You can only place your bids under this topic, on this forum. Do so by clicking Reply to any message on this topic.

Genuine bids only please.

Please state your bid clearly with words such as I BID £amount.

Amounts in round £10 numbers such as £320, £330 etc.

In the event of a tied bid the earliest bid will win

GO FOR IT
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:25
Wow! What a great idea! This a serious offer, in case you were wondering.

MY BID £200

Bring it on.
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
I bid £210.
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
PLEASE LET ME WIN!!! Everyone on here knows how desperate I am for a PS2. I bet all you adults (including Ali, as he sounds ready for a bidding battle) have loads of money, compared to me, a 14-year-old who gets £4 a week for pocket money.
Oh well, no one's gonna listen, so I'll just wait and see.
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:36
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
If we can't get above £300 I'll be bidding myself!
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Damn. I told you I wouldn't win. Tony or Ali'll win.
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:52
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I don't think so - we are letting a few people know about this
Wed 13/12/00 at 21:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
So everybody here so far either has a PS2 or is broke!
Wed 13/12/00 at 22:11
I bid £310
Wed 13/12/00 at 22:16
Regular
Good name!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.