GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - READ ALL ABOUT IT"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 18:56
Regular
If you mooch about on the Special Reserve and Freeola sites you'll find little problems or annoyances. e.g. why can't I do this, I can't understand that or couldn't we do the other.

So we would like your comments in this BUG TEST. An extra prize will go to the person who contributes the most to improving this site with little tweaks or solutions.

LITTLE TWEAKS are the operative words. You will not win anything for suggesting that we spend £35 billion on a re-design.

You must post your comments under this topic (or the similar one on The Future of Gaming forum) to stand a chance of winning.

Good luck

The winner will be decided on Christmas Eve
Sat 16/12/00 at 12:32
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
er-nothing

There can only be one (winnner)
Fri 15/12/00 at 23:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
what do i get for it?
it was quite a good find.
Fri 15/12/00 at 21:53
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
er-OK thanks
Fri 15/12/00 at 21:22
Regular
"everyone says it"
tony wrote:

>er-no, Can you be more specific?

Well when you start a new topic as in:

http://vic20.reserve.co.uk/

discussions/

post_thread.php?

forumid=185&

topics=

1887&messno=16277&

replies=716

&name=

The+Future+Of+Gaming&

forumtype=open

(please take out the returns and spaces, the forum won't let me paste it all togeter ,40 letter limit)
The link to go back to the future of gaming (blue) towards the left of the page doesn't work!

I have tried this in many other cases and this is what I get:

http://vic20.reserve.co.uk/

discussions/show_

threads.php?

forumid=185&replies=716&

messno=

16277&topics=1887&name=

The+Future+Of+Gaming

(again please take out the returns and spaces!)

Hope this helps.
That took a lot of tracking down but I managed to (in the end) find a missing link that it quite frequent on any most new topic pages!

Hope that helps!
Joby
Fri 15/12/00 at 20:32
UK console championships that sounds good!

Im not to sure about frames, I mean the site works great for me as it is and Ive only got a lowly P133, so why change it!
Fri 15/12/00 at 19:36
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
er-no, Can you be more specific?
Fri 15/12/00 at 14:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
BIG GLITCH IN THE DOMAIN!!!
whenever you try to start a new topic you can enter it with no trouble. BUT the link a few inches down the doesn't work AT all!
Fri 15/12/00 at 13:50
Regular
"not dead"
I think that frames would be great!

Couldn't you have an option on a frontpage whether you view the site with frames, or without, as I think that there are some old browsers that don't support frames.
Fri 15/12/00 at 13:46
"High polygon count"
I like frames.
Fri 15/12/00 at 13:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
OK, so how many people LIKE frames, and how many HATE frames?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.