GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - READ ALL ABOUT IT"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 18:56
Regular
If you mooch about on the Special Reserve and Freeola sites you'll find little problems or annoyances. e.g. why can't I do this, I can't understand that or couldn't we do the other.

So we would like your comments in this BUG TEST. An extra prize will go to the person who contributes the most to improving this site with little tweaks or solutions.

LITTLE TWEAKS are the operative words. You will not win anything for suggesting that we spend £35 billion on a re-design.

You must post your comments under this topic (or the similar one on The Future of Gaming forum) to stand a chance of winning.

Good luck

The winner will be decided on Christmas Eve
Tue 01/05/01 at 21:54
Regular
"everyone says it"
hehehe
Sat 16/12/00 at 23:18
Is it possible to allow people to make there comments for reviews. And say if SR liked the review they could say so. I think that would be a nice jesture because if someone did not win the gameaday and they spent ages writing this really good review, there is never any credit given to the people who wrote the reviews. What do yu think about having a scrollbar down the side to make it easier to acess your favourite topic in uk discussions. Also how about posting weekly the top 10 SR favourite discusion topics or the top 10 reviews or providers for the week. This would make people happier knowing that there review or discussion was approved by SR.
Sat 16/12/00 at 19:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
Another idea is to have an exclusive area for people to review the games they have bought of special reserve, this can guarantee that only people who have the games can create a review, making stupid reviewing a thing of the past!

er-whatdoyouthink
Sat 16/12/00 at 17:25
Regular
Er yes, that should be good, a list of the reviews, but problem is how big could they become?
Sat 16/12/00 at 16:29
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Good suggestion.

We'll think about that after we have made the customer reviews transparent, i.e. created a list of them for people to browse.
Sat 16/12/00 at 14:15
Regular
"everyone says it"
The review section of your page should have the option of giving the game the user is reviewing a score out of 10, then people can be helped on deciding!
Sat 16/12/00 at 13:19
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Glad somebody agrees with me. They will be bigger though, not smaller.

Can't fix the glitch at the weekend
Sat 16/12/00 at 12:40
Regular
"everyone says it"
The videoclips that you show are only in realplayer versions, a much faster and nicer alternative would be Quicktime .mpg or .mov. These take up less upload space and means people can view them at a faster rate if downloading!
Sat 16/12/00 at 12:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
Also, the glitch is still there!
er-somethingmustbedone?
Sat 16/12/00 at 12:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
yes but er-thiswasabigglitch!
must be worth something.

www.er-no.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.