GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE - READ ALL ABOUT IT"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 18:56
Regular
If you mooch about on the Special Reserve and Freeola sites you'll find little problems or annoyances. e.g. why can't I do this, I can't understand that or couldn't we do the other.

So we would like your comments in this BUG TEST. An extra prize will go to the person who contributes the most to improving this site with little tweaks or solutions.

LITTLE TWEAKS are the operative words. You will not win anything for suggesting that we spend £35 billion on a re-design.

You must post your comments under this topic (or the similar one on The Future of Gaming forum) to stand a chance of winning.

Good luck

The winner will be decided on Christmas Eve
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:56
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
If you mooch about on the Special Reserve and Freeola sites you'll find little problems or annoyances. e.g. why can't I do this, I can't understand that or couldn't we do the other.

So we would like your comments in this BUG TEST. An extra prize will go to the person who contributes the most to improving this site with little tweaks or solutions.

LITTLE TWEAKS are the operative words. You will not win anything for suggesting that we spend £35 billion on a re-design.

You must post your comments under this topic (or the similar one on The Future of Gaming forum) to stand a chance of winning.

Good luck

The winner will be decided on Christmas Eve
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I think you should bring back the advanced search, the one with "everything for PC" etc. on it.

Also, some more info on games, like, how many MB of mem card space, and, what periferals it uses. Especially since PS2 games have so much info on the back now

Cheers
Robin Haswell
Wed 13/12/00 at 19:15
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
It's there - click on refined search and pull down the menu
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:12
i saw a few weeks ago that you removed the discussions link (well not the link) but it took you to a different disscusion like the dreamcast i think
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
For some reason I still cant get the Gameaday winners list and prize info page up. I have tried everything from checking my browser, java script, sorting out files, even downloading hardware not that it makes any difference!!
I dont know if im the only one with this problem or not, but I would like to see who the winners are, the winning topics and games they have chosen, like how it use to be I suppose - Does that make any sense???
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:26
How do I edit my forum profile?
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
I can see why you want to as well, with a nickname like "Richard Hawley" {:)

Use this link mate: http://serverpool.reserve.co.uk/interactive/account_view.php

From the well known regular, and 3-time Gameaday winner, Ant.
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:41
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Seems to work, but how do is there a link somewhere to get to it, or did it come to you in an Ant dream
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:44
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Or maybe it does not work until yoy reboot your browser?
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:46
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Do I have my name back?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.