GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celebrity Big Brother."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 10:00
Regular
Firstly - why ? - what's the point ?

Secondly - Celebrities eh.

Mark Owen - where has he been the last x years.

Anne Diamond - where has she been the last x years.

Les Dennis - Hmmmm - well at least the Sun are going to keep a watch over his missus while he is in there to make sure Neil Morrisey stays away.

Melinda Messanger - Oh well, might make some of the younger leeches watch in case she flashes her baps for 1/2 a second.

And a couple of other j list celeb types apparantly.

So what's the point - apart from all these has beens trying to get themselves back into the publics eye for a few days so they can resurrect their dead careers.

Maybe we could come up with some suggestions to make it worth watching.

When they are voted out maybe all those freaks that waste their time hanging around the studios cheering and doing other stupid things could throw sharp objects at them so they could feel some of the pain that they are trying to inlict on the public.

Damn stupid programme - waste of time, money and airwaves.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:35
Then that German freak can do autopsies on the bodies and discover that they all died from over inflated ego's.

Hey.... Channel 4 might as well milk it for all they can get.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:37
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
The line-up reminds me of a cast for a second rate Christmas pantomime, except there's no Wolf from Gladiators or Christopher Biggins.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ahh, if only Wolf was there, he'd make it worth watching using his "Wolf Power"!
Thu 21/11/02 at 11:26
Regular
"we escape....."
If i was to make my own celebrity big brother these are the ppl i'd put in it:

BOYS: John Leslie, Michael Jackson, Michael Barrymore, Howard Donald (ex take-that), Richard (from Corrie)

GIRLS: Ulrika Johnsson, Charlotte Church, Anne Robinson, Christina Aguilera, Anne Widdicome

If this was made into a TV show it would be trully great, and they should be left in there for 20 weeks and for the first two weeks they will be giving a life of luxury with lots of food and swimming pool and jacuzzi and the works and then after the first two weeks they will live a life of catastrophe with no food and all their luxuries taken away and they are left in a small room with just beds and padded walls and rations which they were warned to take with them. And no1 can get evicted for the remaining 18 weeks and they will have to resort to cannibalism and go insane and start killing each and whoever survives after the 20 weeks wins.
Now that'd be a programme that i'd watch
Thu 21/11/02 at 11:28
Regular
"we escape....."
Actually take out howard donald and put in the WOLF MAN.
Thu 21/11/02 at 11:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The fact that this is a reality show (is there such a thing?) and has the words 'Big Brother' in the title is enough to deter me away from watching anything on channel 4 at the minute.

They really are milking that show for all it has, but hey if there's enough sad and lonely people out there willing to waste their free time pretending they care what goes on with a bunch of dull and boring, so called celebrities, then why not milk it?

This is how C4 boosts it's rating, just build a small shack, stick some cameras on the wall and then throw in some people with no personalities. That's what I hate about Reality TV, it's not made for entertainment, it's made to get higher ratings for the channels.
Thu 21/11/02 at 12:33
"Darkness, always"
the only thing that would make these shows remotely interesting is if they have to make their hair grow a certain length before a given time.

And we all know the best way to accelerate hair growth...
Thu 21/11/02 at 12:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This years celebs are dire compared to last years. Well they are crap compared to jack dee, he was the only one that made it worth watching. This year the "comedy relief" is les Dennis whos only funny line is the oversaturated "If its up there i'll give you the money meself".
Thu 21/11/02 at 13:08
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Don't forget his fantastic impressions of Mavis from Coronation Street.
Thu 21/11/02 at 13:08
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
And having a randy wife. They should have put Neil Morrissey in there too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.