GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celebrity Big Brother."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 10:00
Regular
Firstly - why ? - what's the point ?

Secondly - Celebrities eh.

Mark Owen - where has he been the last x years.

Anne Diamond - where has she been the last x years.

Les Dennis - Hmmmm - well at least the Sun are going to keep a watch over his missus while he is in there to make sure Neil Morrisey stays away.

Melinda Messanger - Oh well, might make some of the younger leeches watch in case she flashes her baps for 1/2 a second.

And a couple of other j list celeb types apparantly.

So what's the point - apart from all these has beens trying to get themselves back into the publics eye for a few days so they can resurrect their dead careers.

Maybe we could come up with some suggestions to make it worth watching.

When they are voted out maybe all those freaks that waste their time hanging around the studios cheering and doing other stupid things could throw sharp objects at them so they could feel some of the pain that they are trying to inlict on the public.

Damn stupid programme - waste of time, money and airwaves.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:00
Firstly - why ? - what's the point ?

Secondly - Celebrities eh.

Mark Owen - where has he been the last x years.

Anne Diamond - where has she been the last x years.

Les Dennis - Hmmmm - well at least the Sun are going to keep a watch over his missus while he is in there to make sure Neil Morrisey stays away.

Melinda Messanger - Oh well, might make some of the younger leeches watch in case she flashes her baps for 1/2 a second.

And a couple of other j list celeb types apparantly.

So what's the point - apart from all these has beens trying to get themselves back into the publics eye for a few days so they can resurrect their dead careers.

Maybe we could come up with some suggestions to make it worth watching.

When they are voted out maybe all those freaks that waste their time hanging around the studios cheering and doing other stupid things could throw sharp objects at them so they could feel some of the pain that they are trying to inlict on the public.

Damn stupid programme - waste of time, money and airwaves.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Morons want to watch this show and most self-respecting bipeds will treat this with the seriousness it deserves.
Anne Diamond? Les Dennis?
It's like everyone you ever wanted to firebomb in one house at the same time...just think of karmic rewards if someone hijac...nope, best to keep those thoughts to myself I think.

Fact:
If you watch this programme for longer than 5 minutes, if you actually phone in or discuss the events on this programme in any kind of serious "Did you see so-and-so last night?" manner?
You are retarded.
You belong in a big nappy, being fed at regular intervals and washed with a hose.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:12
Regular
I really don't get why people in a house with nothing to do, watch other people in a house, who also have nothing to do.

Just seems a little silly to me...
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:16
I agree but was probably being a bit more gentle than you Goaty !

If you are going to firebomb the house make sure you get all the morons that go along to cheer outside as well.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
All of them could be described as a "has been" or a "never really was". Sad.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Splendide mendax wrote:
> I agree but was probably being a bit more gentle than you Goaty !
--

Yeah, sorry about that - I tend to veer towards immediate, red-faced frothing at this sort of crap.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:24
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Goatboy wrote:
> Yeah, sorry about that - I tend to veer towards immediate, red-faced
> frothing at this sort of crap.

That's the way I get with Popstars: The Rivals. I've had the misfortune to see bits of the section where the loser gets dumped off the show. *cringe*
Seeing grown "men" cry like girls is the most pathetic thing i've EVER seen.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:26
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Anne Diamond?

*laughs*
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Anne Diamond?
>
> *laughs*

Apparently she was a lsdt minute replacement for someone who used to be in Coronation Street - fancy hat, USED to be in Coronation Street. Caprice dropped out as well.
Thu 21/11/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Lock the doors, turn off the cameras. Return in 2 years.

The End.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.