GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celebrity Big Brother."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 10:00
Regular
Firstly - why ? - what's the point ?

Secondly - Celebrities eh.

Mark Owen - where has he been the last x years.

Anne Diamond - where has she been the last x years.

Les Dennis - Hmmmm - well at least the Sun are going to keep a watch over his missus while he is in there to make sure Neil Morrisey stays away.

Melinda Messanger - Oh well, might make some of the younger leeches watch in case she flashes her baps for 1/2 a second.

And a couple of other j list celeb types apparantly.

So what's the point - apart from all these has beens trying to get themselves back into the publics eye for a few days so they can resurrect their dead careers.

Maybe we could come up with some suggestions to make it worth watching.

When they are voted out maybe all those freaks that waste their time hanging around the studios cheering and doing other stupid things could throw sharp objects at them so they could feel some of the pain that they are trying to inlict on the public.

Damn stupid programme - waste of time, money and airwaves.
Sun 01/12/02 at 02:58
Regular
"cachoo"
Oh i wonder why...!!
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:25
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
icedtears wrote:
> it was pretty cool! it was really sweet when he cried! aw! i admit! i
> got it wrong! does anyone know how much they raised for charity?
> Davina didn't even say!!!! That's what it's for innit??

I they did't rais too much, so they did't say.
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:36
Regular
"cachoo"
it was pretty cool! it was really sweet when he cried! aw! i admit! i got it wrong! does anyone know how much they raised for charity? Davina didn't even say!!!! That's what it's for innit??
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:29
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Well, ive just watched it, and Mark Won!I was surprised to see Merlinda Leave First.In fact i was expecting Les.But Merlinda got told.I think Mark Deserved to win, he cryed too lol.ALso Les was okay, i wouldn't of minded him winning, but everyone was going on about Merlinda winning, she got told.heh.

Well, what are your views?
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:06
Regular
"cachoo"
So who does everyone think is gonna win?

Me? Melinda. But it cud be Mark cos of his 'oh-so-wonderful- take that experience. I loved Take That, but I ain't voting him!! You gotta admit, some ppl just haven't gotten over Take That! BUT it cud be Les!!
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:54
Regular
"cachoo"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Is it me, or does Mark Owen sound gay?
>
> (no offence to gay people)

I thought that but he's got a girlfriend, I think...
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My mum was watching it as I passed... they were sewing?

Thrilling
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:09
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah he's fit isn't it he
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:28
"Uzi Lover"
Mark Owen looks like my sister.
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
"Welcome to Celebrity Rehab"

So true

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.