GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well done Sunderland & West Ham!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/11/02 at 18:11
Regular
Sterling performances all round!
Mon 18/11/02 at 01:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
oh sorry I forgot - "You deserved it"

*Cough*
Mon 18/11/02 at 01:07
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Meh and you did?

Face it - 2 wins = sh!te

You beat the worse team in the whole of the competition - Hurrah!

Great experiance, Indeed.
Mon 18/11/02 at 01:03
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:

However, I also think Liverpool deserve it expletive...they deserve being in the Uefa Cup because they simply aint good enough to face europe's finest.
-----------

Meh, this year simply wasn't to be. BUT, winning the UEFA Cup again will give our younger lads a bit more experience; for when we win the CL next year :D

(And I seem to recall Man Utd NOT having a hard Group-Stage.)
Mon 18/11/02 at 00:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh and it's also funny how all the cocky Arsenal fans finally have something to shout about.

However, I also think Liverpool deserve it expletive...they deserve being in the Uefa Cup because they simply aint good enough to face europe's finest.
Mon 18/11/02 at 00:54
Regular
its funny seeing man u that low...... and liverpool missing so many chances for once......
Mon 18/11/02 at 00:50
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
You what?

I think Everton leapfrogging you into 4th has made you go slightly tipsy ;)
Mon 18/11/02 at 00:32
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You should really think about changing your name to:

'Expletive Deserved it'
Mon 18/11/02 at 00:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Yea, B@STARDS! :P

(I should be more angry than you though, because we actually deserved a win from our game; not like you bunch of ~~~~~~~)

:D
Mon 18/11/02 at 00:06
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
B@stards
Sun 17/11/02 at 21:25
Regular
i would say blackburn are man united u know......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.