GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well done Sunderland & West Ham!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/11/02 at 18:11
Regular
Sterling performances all round!
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:07
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
*I* personally, haven't said anything relating to Liverpools past success...even though it came in abundance :D
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:02
"Darkness, always"
that coming form a liverpool fan?

Bwaahahhahaahahahaa!!
Mon 18/11/02 at 16:33
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Or†ega wrote:

We've lost to the likes of Southampton and Bolton in the past and still went on to win the league. Hell, we've even taken 5-0 hammerings from Chelsea and Newcastle and still won the damn thing.
----------

*tut tut* you Man Utd fans...always holding on to past glory...

:P
Mon 18/11/02 at 16:17
Regular
Expletive Deleted wrote:

> You've lost to Bolton and Man City; what does that make YOUR chances
> for the league?

We've lost to the likes of Southampton and Bolton in the past and still went on to win the league. Hell, we've even taken 5-0 hammerings from Chelsea and Newcastle and still won the damn thing.
Mon 18/11/02 at 15:27
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Of the 4 match run the Gunners had 1 game was in the Champs league and they were almost guarenteed qualification anyway so no loss really, another defeat was in the worthless cup so again no loss, and 2 successive defeats in the premiership which isnt really that big a deal, if youre gunna lose 4 in a row then those are the 4 you would perhaps choose :)
Mon 18/11/02 at 14:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Van Nistelrooy wasn't offside.
Defoe was.
That's why!

But Defoe highly-deserved a goal for his match-winning performance and 12% effort he put in throughout the match for The 'ammers.
He stood-out against the rest of them, especially David James!

And I never said anything about our chances. I believe they're dead!
We're nearly half-way through the season already, and we're nearly 10 points off of Arsenal who look like nothing's gunna stop them this season either! Not even a 4-game-run without winning.
Mon 18/11/02 at 14:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Solskjær wrote:

Defoe WAS offside!! :P
---
So was the Van Man for your first. Don't mention that though, do you? ;)

But if Liverpool can't even beat a Sunderland team that is still finding its feet, then how can the media consider them to be such title contenders already? Surely their chances are about as-great-as Evertons'!?
---
You've lost to Bolton and Man City; what does that make YOUR chances for the league?
Mon 18/11/02 at 14:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Defoe WAS offside!! :P

And once again another Linesman's descision has really p'd-me-off!

But if Liverpool can't even beat a Sunderland team that is still finding its feet then how can the media consider them to be such title contenders already? Surely their chances are about as-great-as Evertons'!?

I didn't think we played TOO badly, and I was glad to see Ferguson decide to start with 2 out-and-out strikers this time. Shame they couldn't find the back of the net on too-many occasions though - and David James was VERY lucky on a number of occasions!!
The way he lunged-out and missed the ball Solskjaer headed just-wide from the corner reminded me of Andy Cole's goal against Liverpool at Anfield a few years back making it 3-1 to us as James completed mucked-up! :D

He's starting to look just like the player he was at Liverpool again! :)
How can they seriously consider this guy as a candidate to replace Seaman as England No.1??
Mon 18/11/02 at 09:55
"Darkness, always"
I think we're having some awful luck both on the pitch and off this season. Hopefully things will turn around soon, at least on the injury front. I won't be bitter of Man U don't win anything this season. There's little you can do when key players are ruled out for half a season, and a string of other injuries prevents a good performance.

Oh, and if we can get some officials who can do their jobs a little better, it might help as well.

Play Liverpool on the 1st of December, and Arsenal on the 8th. I can't see us winning either game, though I don't expect we'll lose to Liverpool on their current form.
Mon 18/11/02 at 01:17
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
BUT WE DID!!!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.