GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well done Sunderland & West Ham!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/11/02 at 18:11
Regular
Sterling performances all round!
Tue 19/11/02 at 14:17
Regular
When the ball was played into the box (to Solskjaer) Van Nistelrooy was in a offside position ( he knew this himself, so he casually walked from the goal, and thus he wasnt interfering with play at that moment)
Tue 19/11/02 at 13:45
"High polygon count"
Fishtobeking wrote:
> Defoe was offside so Man utd sould of won 1-0.

Didn't watch the highlights of the ManYoo game, but apparently people are saying that the ManYoo goal was equally dubious?
Tue 19/11/02 at 10:36
Regular
"Long time no see!"
We really should have scored a load more goals in the West Ham game, but David James got lucky - very-lucky!

But because that van Nistelrooy flick was the only thing that hit the back-of-the-net and counted Defoe's off-side descision matters that much to us, especially after the dismal performances we've been putting in in the league this season.
Mon 18/11/02 at 23:22
Regular
SHOULD but didnt.
Mon 18/11/02 at 23:08
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Fair play to Sunderland as they got a decent draw. We however shouldn't congratulate West Ham even though they may of played better, Defoe was offside so Man utd sould of won 1-0.
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:59
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Foreman wrote:
>
> I bet the Sunderland fans are glad that they never got thrashed.

I bet they were even more happy they were playing away so they could get back all the video recorders the scousers stole at teeside :)
Mon 18/11/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Can't believe Sunderland got a point. I have heard that they never even had 1 shot, or one corner.

I bet the Sunderland fans are glad that they never got thrashed.
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:55
"High polygon count"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Yeh and it's also funny how all the cocky Arsenal fans finally have
> something to shout about.

Finally? We never stopped!
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:55
"High polygon count"
Solskjær wrote:
> Defoe WAS offside!! :P
>
> And once again another Linesman's descision has really p'd-me-off!

See, now you're all making a big deal of this - especially Fergie - but I can recall ManYoo scoring a few offside winners in the past, and everyone including Fergie, saying, "Well, that's just the way it goes sometimes."

Not so casual about it now though! :-)

Never mind the fact that you should've scored more anyway!

Still, if it's any consolation, they DID hold the Champion's to a 2-2 draw earlier in the season. :-D
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Solskjær wrote:
> Defoe WAS offside!! :P

---

But if Man U were playing the way they should be with the squad they've got, then they shouldn't need to worry about decisions like that, right or wrong.

If they can't beat the team 2nd from the bottom, then they won't get very far in the Premiership.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.