GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Video Games blamed again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/08 at 10:30
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Idiot trys to recreate GTA apparently....

Highlights include:

One pal said of Chinnery: “He’s a really quiet bloke. I can’t believe what happened.” - ahem, have a look at the frontpage pic of him......

I bet you anything the music and violent films that this guy listened to/watched had just as much effect, but of course, apparently it was just the evil games that influenced him to do his 'missions'.

The slideshow is rather funny, mind - particularly the first image. A crudely photoshoped GTA bloke wielding a rocket launcher alongside a crudely photoshoped-in pedestrian, in a random location.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 10/09/08 at 10:30
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Idiot trys to recreate GTA apparently....

Highlights include:

One pal said of Chinnery: “He’s a really quiet bloke. I can’t believe what happened.” - ahem, have a look at the frontpage pic of him......

I bet you anything the music and violent films that this guy listened to/watched had just as much effect, but of course, apparently it was just the evil games that influenced him to do his 'missions'.

The slideshow is rather funny, mind - particularly the first image. A crudely photoshoped GTA bloke wielding a rocket launcher alongside a crudely photoshoped-in pedestrian, in a random location.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.