GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's 11pm and everyone has gone to bed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/08 at 23:12
Regular
Amateurs. Sometimes I go to bed as late as 2am and wake up at the crack of noon. Kids these days dont have the will power to stay up all night and prat about on the internet.
Sun 31/08/08 at 23:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I feel tired at weird times. The last couple of nights, I've been tired at 8pm, which is a bit early. Most nights I'm tired at 4am.

I haven't slept for more than 4 hours in one go in a while. I always seem to wake up and then go back to sleep. I always try to get 8 hours but it's almost always fragmented.
Sun 31/08/08 at 23:34
Regular
I say the living join me in my insomnia revolution! You get a surprising amount done when your mind is so active actually apart from actually make money but I'm a s-t-u-d-e-n-t at the moment in a very vague sense of the word
Sun 31/08/08 at 11:45
Regular
Looks like I was wrong. :) I suggest you all go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am. You'll have a more productive day and you'll be amongst the living.
Sun 31/08/08 at 10:00
Regular
"eat toast!"
unlike some people, i have to start work at 8.00 and i have to get up at 6.30 to prepare to catch a bus at 7.12.
Sun 31/08/08 at 08:03
Regular
Ok now I better sleep.

I can't believe that stupid choir won for the completely empty version of Don't Rain on my Parade and it's annoyed me so much I want to swear but of course these words are too powerful for a family site because they'll just get overused and nobody wants that no no no
Sun 31/08/08 at 07:00
Regular
Yeah nobody took up my challenge

Still here!
Sun 31/08/08 at 05:26
Regular
Sipping on vanilla chai tea and keeping amateur insomniacs awake with idle chat and random senseless myspace surveys is the highlight of my eve. I think I'll just give a call.. I think Grix fell asleep. :D
Sun 31/08/08 at 03:32
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I just got in and am very muych drunk woohoo. Mum and /Dad are also very much out of it, it is their anniversary though peh.
Sun 31/08/08 at 02:33
Regular
"I may return"
Ha! The last time I went to bed before 11pm was... I can't remember >_>
My sister doesn't even hand over the laptop 'til 2.15 am :@
Sun 31/08/08 at 00:52
Regular
I shall talk to you at 3am, 6am and 8am then we shall see who is the AMATEUR (insomniac)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.