GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's 11pm and everyone has gone to bed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/08 at 23:12
Regular
Amateurs. Sometimes I go to bed as late as 2am and wake up at the crack of noon. Kids these days dont have the will power to stay up all night and prat about on the internet.
Mon 01/09/08 at 23:26
Regular
"THFC"
Good to see you back! Like pb said, it seems weird without your name in green!
Mon 01/09/08 at 23:23
Regular
You now out rank him pb. He gave you all those GADs, now he wants to be repaid for his kindness.
Mon 01/09/08 at 23:20
"possibly impossible"
It's weird seeing you in regular colours Vexxxed! I'd change that tagline though! :D
Mon 01/09/08 at 23:11
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
As a student I used to be up until like 3-4am pratting about on the internet and then going to college at 7-8am. Then when starting work at Freeola it was more like 12am getting up at about 6:30. Now that I'm a jobless bum again, it varies from 11-3am depending on what I'm doing and what's on TV :) Loves it.
Mon 01/09/08 at 10:45
Regular
Well, I'm up at the bahookie crack of dawn and I'm feelin like a nice spot o' tea. It's not fun to wake up when everyone is fast asleep. I guess I'll watch a movie or something.. *sigh*
Mon 01/09/08 at 10:32
Regular
When at uni (and so not having to get up at certain times) the routine I found myself getting into was sleeping between about 2am 10am.

Now I have to be up at 7 (which is still a lie in compared to some people) I go to bed about 11 or so.
Mon 01/09/08 at 09:19
"possibly impossible"
Well, I was up, but i was wrapping presents and getting pass-the-parcel ready for Ana Maria's 4th birthday at 1am on Saturday. Then last night I was up clearing all the stuff away again.

Was a good party though. I did traffic light jelly and ended up picking at all the food myself.
Sun 31/08/08 at 23:42
Regular
I'm staying awake between 20 and 37 hours or something at the moment, or when I do sleep I sleep about two hours then wake up again, then attempt a bit more etc, but it certainly spaces out dreams

Getting better though, but pattern's a bit messy
Sun 31/08/08 at 23:40
Regular
Staying up chatting till 3am use to be the norm for me.

I hate it when I only have 6 hours sleep, because then I feel tired all day and I really cant get any work done.
Sun 31/08/08 at 23:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've learnt the error of my insomniac ways and no longer stay up past 1am. Probably because no-one else stays up to keep me entertained anymore.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.