GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Obama-Biden or McCain-Palin?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/08 at 18:12
Regular
No not Michael Palin, though this Palin is a woman :O which means McCain really is trying to steal some of the Clinton voters who don't really care whether they vote democrats or republican.

Personally I'd rather see Obama in office, I think he's a good man. McCain knows very little about anything apart from war and that's one thing I don't want to see over the next 4 years.
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> This might sound really crazy, but you don't suppose the whole
> thing with Iraq and Iran has something to do with oil?

That there's crazy talk, i mean why would a man with huge investment in the oil industry possibly want to invade a country with lots of oil.
Sat 30/08/08 at 22:59
Regular
I don't suppose you saw that documentary, Who Killed the Electric Car? This might surprise you but it seems the oil companies arent too keen on the idea, which is why they're focusing on hybrids instead of going straight to electric.

Given how many miles the average american/brit travels each day, I think we'd all manage with an electric car. Its just the oil companies would be earning a few billion dollars less each year. Oil is a drug.

Wheres ladybug to share her views on all this. :)
Sun 31/08/08 at 11:50
Regular
There are some stories going around about Sarah Palin being the grandmother of her "daughter" Trig. Click!

If its true then it throws a real spanner in the works for McCain.
Mon 01/09/08 at 17:14
Mon 01/09/08 at 20:10
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> There are some stories going around about Sarah Palin being the
> grandmother of her "daughter" Trig.
> Click!
>
>
> If its true then it throws a real spanner in the works for
> McCain.

Hmm...

"The McCain aide insisted a key point to keep in mind is that Bristol decided to keep the baby" - Ironic statement given this is the side that believes there shouldnt be a choice in the matter.
Mon 01/09/08 at 20:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Interesting that this comes out now so soon after rumours about a previous baby. Much higher chance of conception in the months after having a baby...
Mon 01/09/08 at 20:31
Regular
Garin wrote:
> Hmm...
>
> "The McCain aide insisted a key point to keep in mind is
> that Bristol decided to keep the baby" - Ironic statement
> given this is the side that believes there shouldnt be a choice
> in the matter.

Yep, don't forget the shotgun wedding. According to some of the news sources it won't do much damage as people will see them as any normal family that has a knocked up teenager and that keeping the baby and forcing her to get married will keep the voters happy.

This now explains why Bristol always carried Trig, to hide her pregnant tummy. I wonder when they were planning to annouce this, it all came out because of the rumours that she looked pregnant. There were also reports about how Sarah, after her water broke, took 2 flights back to Alaska to a small hospital to give birth. I thought when your water broke you're suppose to go directly to the hospital?
Mon 01/09/08 at 22:12
"possibly impossible"
Machie wrote:
> I don't suppose you saw that documentary, Who Killed the Electric
> Car? This might surprise you but it seems the oil companies arent
> too keen on the idea, which is why they're focusing on hybrids
> instead of going straight to electric.
>
> Given how many miles the average american/brit travels each day,
> I think we'd all manage with an electric car. Its just the oil
> companies would be earning a few billion dollars less each year.
> Oil is a drug.
>
> Wheres ladybug to share her views on all this. :)

Ben Elton saw this coming a long while ago. Mind you, not hard to work out when you think that it's all about the money.
Tue 02/09/08 at 05:02
Regular
Machie wrote:
>
> Wheres ladybug to share her views on all this. :)

Hola paco! :)

Honestly, I consider myself to be one of the vast simple Americans that doesn't delve too deep into the political hoopla. I have a good grasp on where the candidates stand regarding the issues on the forefront, enough to cast an edjumacated vote for the leader who will make a difference.

On that note, I have to say.. what waddles and squaks like a duck is more than likely a friggen duck. Palin seems flakey to me and her Jerry Springer-like family facades are a real turn off. As a conservative constituent, she's not made a good impression thusfar. Why are we already making reperations for someone trying to impress us? That's like trying to fit a square into a circle, if you ask me. Pft.

Regardless, it is my sworn duty to adhere to the command of whomever is elected.
Tue 02/09/08 at 05:07
Regular
Garin wrote:
> "The McCain aide insisted a key point to keep in mind is
> that Bristol decided to keep the baby" - Ironic statement
> given this is the side that believes there shouldnt be a choice
> in the matter.

Sorry, the irony is lost on me, is it because a politician is stating what they believe and reaffirming it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.