GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Obama-Biden or McCain-Palin?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/08 at 18:12
Regular
No not Michael Palin, though this Palin is a woman :O which means McCain really is trying to steal some of the Clinton voters who don't really care whether they vote democrats or republican.

Personally I'd rather see Obama in office, I think he's a good man. McCain knows very little about anything apart from war and that's one thing I don't want to see over the next 4 years.
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> Is it just me or would Palin make a nice VPILF?

She looks like she'd bite it off.

> I listened to her speech the other day, apparently they want to
> stop Russia from invading more democratic countries. That doesnt
> sound right, you mean the USA media aren't mentioning it was
> Georgia that invaded South Ossetia and killed the peace keepers?

Gah i dont want to start on this argument again. I've had 10 days of arguing with this Russian guy on another forum about what happened.
There are 2 sides to this.

The Russian Ossetian Side says
"Georgia attacked us and killed 2000 people"

The Georgian Side says
"The Ossetians and Russians attacked us and tried to force us from the land we own"

Now given that Russia completely controlled Ossetia, did you see a shred of evidence coming from them? Because i bloody didnt. People should see this for what it is, a return to the old Soviet landgrabs of the 60's ala Czechoslovakia.
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:19
Regular
I think they're both wrong. It really is complicated and its not as simple as some of the USA media are putting it as Russia trying to start another cold war.
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Absolutely it's not quite that simple but i really dont want to get into this argument again. The Russian people are being lied to and manipulated by their government. I actually spoke to this guy last week who said it was perfectly legitimate to murder journalists who criticise the government (this was when i bought up Litvenyenko). Russi has the 2nd highest media deathrate in the world, behind only Iraq. Tells you something about who's more likely to get the truth.
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:36
Regular
Yikes, I never knew that. :/ Well to end the subject on Russia I don't believe this will be resolved any time soon and I can only see things getting worse. I just think a more diplomatic approach is needed instead of threats. What America is doing in Poland is not so different as what happened in Cuba during the cold war.

----

In an interview released today by Newsmax, Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK) — Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) newly minted running mate — was asked for her “take on global warming and how is it affecting our country.” “A changing environment will affect Alaska more than any other state, because of our location,” Palin said, adding, “I’m not one though who would attribute it to being man-made.”

I could be wrong but I think she's really keen to start drilling in Alaska (destroying its natural beauty) so I'm not surprised by this answer. I also read that she wants to see creationism taught in science class. :/
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> I could be wrong but I think she's really keen to start drilling
> in Alaska (destroying its natural beauty) so I'm not surprised by
> this answer. I also read that she wants to see creationism taught
> in science class. :/

Oh yeah, she's a real backwards madam. Anti-gays, anti-abortion, typical god-fearing republican nutjob.
As for Alaska, they've been selling off their land for oil for ages. I'm sure i read something a while ago about them paying residents not to object or something along those lines.
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:48
Regular
That's what I dont like about the US government (please dont tell me its the same as ours). It's all business, never in the publics interest. All the politicians are bought and paid for by companies with only one interest, money.

Maybe Michael Moore is right, the US government don't want the American people to be smart and think for themselves. Then they'll end up like the French and nobody likes the French. Or do they?
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont like the French, dont know about anyone else.
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> That's what I dont like about the US government (please dont tell
> me its the same as ours). It's all business, never in the publics
> interest. All the politicians are bought and paid for by
> companies with only one interest, money.

The difference between our government and theirs is our politicians have to declare their financial interests so to avoid any dual interests. Not like Mr Bush who has a massive financial interest in the oil industry.
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:54
Regular
I saw SiCKO. I don't know about everyone else but I'm quite happy with our universal healthcare. If I ever cut my fingers off I'm glad I wont have to make a choice of which one I want to keep and how I'll survive without food for the rest of the year.

Medical expenses should not be one of the major causes of bankrupcy in America. Not when the drug and insurance companies are making their billions. The interests should be with the patients not the shareholders.
Sat 30/08/08 at 21:56
Regular
Nin wrote:
> The difference between our government and theirs is our
> politicians have to declare their financial interests so to avoid
> any dual interests. Not like Mr Bush who has a massive financial
> interest in the oil industry.

This might sound really crazy, but you don't suppose the whole thing with Iraq and Iran has something to do with oil? Watch out Saudi Arabia!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.