GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Obama-Biden or McCain-Palin?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/08 at 18:12
Regular
No not Michael Palin, though this Palin is a woman :O which means McCain really is trying to steal some of the Clinton voters who don't really care whether they vote democrats or republican.

Personally I'd rather see Obama in office, I think he's a good man. McCain knows very little about anything apart from war and that's one thing I don't want to see over the next 4 years.
Fri 29/08/08 at 18:12
Regular
No not Michael Palin, though this Palin is a woman :O which means McCain really is trying to steal some of the Clinton voters who don't really care whether they vote democrats or republican.

Personally I'd rather see Obama in office, I think he's a good man. McCain knows very little about anything apart from war and that's one thing I don't want to see over the next 4 years.
Fri 29/08/08 at 21:08
Regular
I just have to say that the Obama-Binden campaign sounds a lot like "Osama Binladen." That might throw off the average beer drinkin, marlboro lights smokin, backyard barbequing American. Honestly, at this point, my vote has plummeted to a matter of ennie, meenie, miney, mo.. because no matter who's elected, our country is still screwed.

Machie wrote:
> McCain knows very little about anything apart from war and
> that's one thing I don't want to see over the next 4 years.

I don't want to see war either, but I anticipate finding myself there in the middle east come this new year. Regardless of what the politicians say, the US occupation is going to be there for many years to come.
Fri 29/08/08 at 21:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I have a very simple formula for working out who i'm backing, it goes

Republican - Nah
Democrat - Hurrah

Repulican presidents have been universally awful going back as WWII and no-one better bring up Reagan because they covered up the AIDS issue believing it was a gay only disease.
Fri 29/08/08 at 21:36
Regular
Anyone had any plans to assassinate McCain yet?
Fri 29/08/08 at 21:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Nah, the guns are aimed elsewhere i suspect. You have to give Obama credit for having the guts to run. Personally i think he's signed his own death warrant if he's sucessful in the election. As the news has shown this week, plans are already being made.
Fri 29/08/08 at 21:54
Regular
Nin wrote:
As the news has shown this week, plans are already being made.

Yup, why I said. Funny the democrats don't seem to try to kill the republicans, odd that. I think maybe republican assassins are of course, making sure that America remains the land of the 'free'.

I hope Barack gets in to be honest, I'd like to see if all this trust etc is worth it. If he screws it up though "WE'RE NEVER HAVING A BLACK PRESIDENT AGAIN!" haha
Fri 29/08/08 at 22:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Yup, why I said. Funny the democrats don't seem to try to kill
> the republicans, odd that. I think maybe republican assassins are
> of course, making sure that America remains the land of the
> 'free'.

I suspect it's because the hardcore republicans are southeners. Less money, less educated and unbelivably still bitter about losing the civil war. I remember seeing a story about this Republican mayor last year, he publicly criticised ole George and was promptly ran out of office within a week.
Fri 29/08/08 at 23:12
Regular
The guys that 'plotted' it were apparently just meth heads high up at the time. (Which is interesting, because I think someone official actually mentioned this to the media to begin with to try and put a sense of balance in perhaps - foreshadowing of the ULTIMATE CONSPIRACY obviously)

Can't see where they came from but can't be arsed to find out. Roll on November 4th, will be interesting.
Sat 30/08/08 at 09:36
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
Obama
Sat 30/08/08 at 20:50
Regular
Is it just me or would Palin make a nice VPILF?

I listened to her speech the other day, apparently they want to stop Russia from invading more democratic countries. That doesnt sound right, you mean the USA media aren't mentioning it was Georgia that invaded South Ossetia and killed the peace keepers?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.