GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Obama-Biden or McCain-Palin?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/08/08 at 18:12
Regular
No not Michael Palin, though this Palin is a woman :O which means McCain really is trying to steal some of the Clinton voters who don't really care whether they vote democrats or republican.

Personally I'd rather see Obama in office, I think he's a good man. McCain knows very little about anything apart from war and that's one thing I don't want to see over the next 4 years.
Mon 15/09/08 at 21:48
Regular
It's been a long time since I've laughed at an SNL skit, Tina Fey is a MILF too!
Sun 14/09/08 at 22:49
Regular
I'd kill a wolf then turn it into a stylish coat.
Sat 13/09/08 at 20:24
Regular
I can agree with that, but in a state where they absolutely love hunting big animals, I wouldnt have thought they'd need to pay people to do it. As much as I'd love to try anything, I would find it hard to kill a rabbit let alone a moose that needs to be culled.
Sat 13/09/08 at 17:45
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> As Nin mentioned, the guys already pretty old, I dont think he'll
> last 8 years. And I certainly wouldn't want Palin to become
> president.
> Here's
> why!

What they dont tell you though is that aerial hunting is illegal and the hunting that goes on is through state issued permits. And this type of hunting only happens for the purposes of population control to protect other wildlife populations and not for recreation. The people who do this "service" dont get paid so Sarah Palin suggested they should be. So its not as black and white as they'd have you believe or the total responsibility of Sarah Palin.

Dont get me wrong, I dont like the practice and I dont like Sarah Palin either but I'd rather condemn her for things of more substance. Not some twisted version of events that helps a wildlife group further their own aims.
Sat 13/09/08 at 17:05
"Was the man of marz"
Machie wrote:
> Here's
> why!

This kind of stuff leaves you hating everything.

Already there
Sat 13/09/08 at 11:05
Regular
As Nin mentioned, the guys already pretty old, I dont think he'll last 8 years. And I certainly wouldn't want Palin to become president. Here's why!
Thu 11/09/08 at 12:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Or, would McCain last two terms if he does win? I can imagine him having a few problems with a Democrat-controlled congress.

What I really would like to see is him dealing with earmarks, a real problem in the US by the looks of things. If I remember correctly, president Shrub tried to introduce legislation against them this year, but it went nowhere...
Thu 11/09/08 at 12:12
Regular
Matt Damon agrees with you Nin. I totally agree with what he's said.
Thu 11/09/08 at 00:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The smartest thing the democrats could do at the moment is point out McCains age, not as a point of agism but as a consideration. The guy is 72, he would be 80 by the end of his two terms and there is a quite reasonable chance that he wont live that long (former POWS rarely do). Now considering that, who would be president after him? It's that bloody woman. She reminds me of Sheila Broflovski. Does anyone really think she's ready to be president? I wouldnt trust her to manage my local Tescos.
Wed 10/09/08 at 22:40
Regular
"eat toast!"
Obama on the face of things seems like the better candidate. Seems to be more reasonable compared to the next cowboy mccain. Chances are, he'll shoot up the place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.