GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£20 notes in Walkers crisps"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 14:36
Regular
Yesterday on the chris moyles show they spent £20 on buying 58 packets of walkers crisps. Now out of those 58 packets they found 5 blue sachets. And out of those 5 blue sachets there was no money, only crisp vouchers. So before you go spending you life savings on crisps, Dont.
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Space Dust ruled.
I remember getting a pack and rubbing into my Doberman's gums.

It went mental for about 10 minutes and tried to savage anyone that came near it.
I just sat in the downstairs loo laughing hysterically at the "Help!" shrieks from little sister, interspersed with the skittering of dog-claws on kitchen tile and hurtling footfalls of fleeing baby sister.

Ah to be young and dangerously stupid again
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
You sure?
The Forbidden by Barker?

Hmmm, could have sworn it was five times, although the film could be misleading me ("candyman" 13 times on film is bound to bore the audience)
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:42
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ahh, you'll be fine Pandemonium; it was 13 times in the book.
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Hmmm, a very good point Goatboy.

My younger brother was sensitive to a certain type of E number (crushed red beetle extract I think) and it gave him a speed like buzz.
He used to basically bounce off walls for a couple of hours, talk garbage, then get a major comedown.

Space dust was my favorite. I never had the nuts to eat it while drinking coke though. I suppose its the same as saying "Candyman" in front of the mirror 5 times. Always get to 4, but the *niggle* that something might happen always stops me. Pathetic I know........
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
See, I think our generation was basically as steeped in drug culture as the 60s were.
Think of the insane kids shows we watched: Jamie & The Magic Torch, Chorlton & The Wheelies, Ludwig, Magic Roundabout etc etc.

And the sweets - the powder/shake crisps (I aint the only one that ate the powder), Moon Dust, brightly coloured things, candy cigarettes.

The amount of different chemicals we were exposed to before this whole PC/Health lark started.
And it's done us no harm has it?

...has it?
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Salt and Vinegar Quavers are the worst; lovingly steeped in the finest Malt vinegar for a few months, then fried in more vinegar, before being put in a foil wrapped packet with vinegar flavouring. Eating them is more like an endurance test than an enjoyable experience...
Regular
"Remember me?"
My brother found a £20 note in a packet of Walkers crisps. I swore non-stop for 2 months after this happened.
Thu 07/11/02 at 11:12
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The best ones were the ones with all the different flavours that you could mix and match.
I would collect about 5-8 packets of various ones and put them all in one bag. Mmmmmmmmmm, chemicals.
Thu 07/11/02 at 10:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The sagacious one wrote:
> I liked the crisps which contained blue sachets full of salt. You
> simply opened them and poured the salt onto the crisps. Then you would
> spend ten minutes shaking the packet in a vain effort to dislodge the
> entire sachet of salt from the first crisp it landed on.

Yeah, and you got the old dumb kid that thought he had won a free pack of crisps, only to be shocked that he got covered in salt when he ripped open the sachet.
Thu 07/11/02 at 10:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I find a similar thing with Disco crisps, the salt and vinegar one.
Fine until you hit those few remaining crisp-shards, that happen to be almost soggy with accumalated salt and vinegar powder.

Place in mouth, gills instantly sting and mouth shrinks to the size of a catass.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.