GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£20 notes in Walkers crisps"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/11/02 at 14:36
Regular
Yesterday on the chris moyles show they spent £20 on buying 58 packets of walkers crisps. Now out of those 58 packets they found 5 blue sachets. And out of those 5 blue sachets there was no money, only crisp vouchers. So before you go spending you life savings on crisps, Dont.
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Does anyone else remember those sherbet things with the edible dipstick? There were 2 types of sherbet for your money; orange (mmmm....) and cherry (eurggghhh....).

Ahead of its time really...
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:53
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Anyone remember Nerds? They were massive for a while. Green sweets in one chamber and orange in the other. Like two tic tac "boxes" stuck to each other, the sweets were the same too (apart from the flavour though). Amazing how that having TWO different flavous in one hit seemed such a novelty.

And I still don't know why we haven't got multi-mix flavoured crisps...after all we are a "half rice half chips" culture.
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
What if a similarly stupid ganet wolfed a kinder-egg, being unaware of the ratty plastic toy goodness within?

Like with Creme Eggs,those things dont touch the sides with me. And they dont have plastic-pellets containing rubbish helicopters.

Choc-a-doobie indeed
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:35
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
SHEEPY wrote:

> ---
>
> On crisp things - I remember watching the TV and eating crisps... I
> was shoveling them in my mouth... the blue packet was between 2 crisps
> and I nearly swallowed the damn thing.
>

That's a good point; Walkers could be leaving themselves as liable to be sued by gutsy buckets of crisp-infused lard such as myself who scoff down packets at a truly frightening rate. I wonder how many of my ilk will choke half to death on a Free Crisp coupon (which, now that I think about it, is a load of old mans toss anyway; are there actually any shops anywhere that sell Walkers crisps at only 27p a bag?!)
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was actually discussing with my friend today what would happen if you ate as much sherbet as you could then drank 2 litres of coke.

We came to the conclusion you wouldn't explode, just be violently sick. Vomit up litres and litres of foam and then be in pain for a week.

---

On crisp things - I remember watching the TV and eating crisps... I was shoveling them in my mouth... the blue packet was between 2 crisps and I nearly swallowed the damn thing.

only won free crisps though.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I remember crushing a refresher type sweet into dust and snorting that. The pain was quite memorable, it REALLY stings.

I only done it one more after that.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:14
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Snorting drugs? Thanks, but I don't use the horse. Do kids still eat Sherbert Dib Dabs? They rocked, especially with the little candy lolly. You felt like a little playground drug dealer.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Snorting an E?

Mwahahahahahahahaha
Man, there truly are some toeheads out there. Of course, snorting sherbet or mashed up refreshers when a child is cool.
Except for the nosebleeds
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I snorted Space Dust once, in my younger, carefree days. Hurt like a
> bast, I can tell you. And the Coke + Space Dust thing is great, it
> produces a chemical reaction that forces you to open your mouth and go
> aaaaaahhhhhh *pop*

The worst i've seen is someone snort an "E".
The way their nose burst was a joy to behold. Silly begger that they were.
Thu 07/11/02 at 12:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I snorted Space Dust once, in my younger, carefree days. Hurt like a bast, I can tell you. And the Coke + Space Dust thing is great, it produces a chemical reaction that forces you to open your mouth and go aaaaaahhhhhh *pop*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.