GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Could The WWE Get Rid Of?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 18:11
Regular
You know who I mean; the untalented, boring wrestlers that are basically just a waste of space. I know that some choices may come down to personal opinion, but there are certain guys back there (Mark Henry springs to mind) who really just take up space who could be taken up by talented guys who aren't getting enough time like D'Lo Brown, and people who are currently working the independant circuits.

I'm gonna do a list of 5, and I'd like to see your choices as well, and at the end I reckon we'll have some conclusive results. The list should basically just consist of guys you don't want to watch for any reason, wrestling and acting-wise.

1. Mark Henry (slow, uneventful, dull and no character).

2. Hardcore Holly (you may disagree, but I think this guy is boring as hell. His name sucks too.)

3. Spike Dudley (will take a bump, but has absolutely no offence, and isn't much of an actor either.)

4. The Godfather (please leave...now)

5. Big Show (where did this guy get his main event status from? Admittedly, he's powerful, but I never look forward to a match with him in it.)

Anyway, feel free to disagree with me, and write as many of your own choices as you wish. I may add more later.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 23/10/02 at 03:27
Regular
"Hmmm....."
:-D
Wed 23/10/02 at 02:08
"Uzi Lover"
I think they should get rid of Braveheart!
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:23
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Jetster wrote:
> Actually Lita has had breast implants, just look at footage of her
> from ECW, she was about as flat chested as a worm. Then the old WWF
> nip and tuck came along.

as flat chested as a worm... CLASSIC
ROTFFLMFAO!
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:22
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
RIC FLAIR NEEDS TO GETTYFA
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
DW wrote:
> GET RID OF...
>
> 1) All the WWE Diva's!
>
> They take up too much TV time, ruin decent matches and are made of
> plastic. Except Lita of course, she's actually a decent wrestler and
> announcer. Oh, and Jackie (the original, not that Tough Enough
> halfwit) should stay :c)

Actually Lita has had breast implants, just look at footage of her from ECW, she was about as flat chested as a worm. Then the old WWF nip and tuck came along.
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I can't believe nobody else has even mentioned Ric Flair!!
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree with Bull Buchanan completely, and Crash. I didn't include Bull because I ain't seen him for ages, and I thought quite a lot of you liked Crash.
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Get Rid Of:

1 Bull Buchanon (He never seems to get much TV time. Im surprised that hes still in the WWE now...)

2 Ric Flair (I know he's a legend but now, he's just so dam boring to watch. He's past his time..)

3 Albert (Hes crap. Plus, I havent seen him wrestle for ages! :D)

4 Crash Holly (Yeah, the houdini of hardcore. Well, doesnt seem to be that anymore.)

5 William Regal (Hes boring!)

Give the following wrestlers a push:

1 Jericho (All the Jerichoholics out there will agree with me. Y2J deserves a shot at Triple H's title!)

2 Rey Mysterio (C'mon WWE, let him have a taste of WWE gold!! Hes put on loads of great matches since coming to the WWE and I think he should get a title, even if it is only the cruiserweight title!)

3 Big Show (Give him a few more matches. He doesnt seem to get many matches anymore!)

4 D'Lo Brown (Hes a good wrestler who is being made to look like a rookie. Get it sorted WWE!)

5 The Unamericans (Thats if theyre staying as a group in the WWE!)
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:17
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
RM18 wrote:

> 100% with scrapping the Holly's. At least make them a tag team. Does
> anyone remember that Raw when they made it seem like Jeff Hardy was
> defecting to Smackdown? When it was announced Crash was defecting,
> everyone simultaeously thought 'Who gives a s...

hit. Yeah he defected to be with a family member and how many matches have they had together since... um.. coming on.. 0 now.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:57
Regular
Agree with most of you, but the WWE divas make tons of money from magazines and videos, so they won't go.

Agree with most of the push guys, except Kidman - he's entertaining, but he doesn't have a personality. And Albert has been pushed before (remember his run as IC champ?) but like Kidman, he's got no heat.

100% with scrapping the Holly's. At least make them a tag team. Does anyone remember that Raw when they made it seem like Jeff Hardy was defecting to Smackdown? When it was announced Crash was defecting, everyone simultaeously thought 'Who gives a s...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.