GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Could The WWE Get Rid Of?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 18:11
Regular
You know who I mean; the untalented, boring wrestlers that are basically just a waste of space. I know that some choices may come down to personal opinion, but there are certain guys back there (Mark Henry springs to mind) who really just take up space who could be taken up by talented guys who aren't getting enough time like D'Lo Brown, and people who are currently working the independant circuits.

I'm gonna do a list of 5, and I'd like to see your choices as well, and at the end I reckon we'll have some conclusive results. The list should basically just consist of guys you don't want to watch for any reason, wrestling and acting-wise.

1. Mark Henry (slow, uneventful, dull and no character).

2. Hardcore Holly (you may disagree, but I think this guy is boring as hell. His name sucks too.)

3. Spike Dudley (will take a bump, but has absolutely no offence, and isn't much of an actor either.)

4. The Godfather (please leave...now)

5. Big Show (where did this guy get his main event status from? Admittedly, he's powerful, but I never look forward to a match with him in it.)

Anyway, feel free to disagree with me, and write as many of your own choices as you wish. I may add more later.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 25/10/02 at 18:35
Regular
Brock rules so shutup punk Joe

*Laughs at AJ as he didn't recieve PES2 this morning*

:D
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Get rid of Brock Lesnar.

Bonus boy.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
kazuya2002 wrote:

> Superstars who should be brought back
> 2.Ken Shamrock(Why oh why did they release him 2-3 years ago)

Yeah, Bring Back Shamrock!!
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Get rid of Brock Lesnar.
Thu 24/10/02 at 19:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Oooh, and they should bring Grandmaster Sexay back too. {:)

Apparently he's not faring so well in NWA-TNA.
Thu 24/10/02 at 18:33
Regular
Kane is great, but he is just in a cr@p storyline. For how big he is, he is actually a good talent and deserves a push.
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Get rid of Kane.
Was/is part of the worst storyline in WWE history, and he is used talent.
Get rid of him.
Wed 23/10/02 at 18:14
Regular
superstars who should go
1.John cena (what a waste of time)
2.Mark Henry(should never have been brought back)
3.Crash(completely crap)
4.Ric flair(BORING)
5.William regal(no talent whatsoever and has no muscle just fat)

Superstars who should be brought back
1.Shane McMahon(has got some good ring skills now and very entertaining to watch (e.g the elbow drop off of the top of the backlash 2001 structure)
2.Ken Shamrock(Why oh why did they release him 2-3 years ago)
3.Jerry Lynn(extremely talented cruiserweight who was never given a chance)
4.Scott steiner(great power wrestler who i think would go well as either a tag partner with brock lesnar or the person that finally overpowers brock)
5.Stone Cold Steve Austin(wwe is crap without the texas rattlesnake please come back)
Wed 23/10/02 at 12:01
Regular
"One More Chance"
Bazzman wrote:
> Jetster wrote:
> Actually Lita has had breast implants, just look at footage of her
> from ECW, she was about as flat chested as a worm. Then the old WWF
> nip and tuck came along.
>
> as flat chested as a worm... CLASSIC
> ROTFFLMFAO!

Thank you Bazzman, I do try in these situations.
Wed 23/10/02 at 10:37
Regular
"bWo > You"
The WWE seem to be geting rid of tons of people. I mean, for God's sakes, they let go of EZ Money! The guy is a true innovator, and has great athletecism. Just watch some of his old ECW matches if you don't believe me...

Anyway, they have to get rid of some of the SmackDown! 'talent' such as Mark Henry and the Hollys, as you said, to make way for the best wrestler today....the amazing NOVA! Debuting on SmackDown! soon, I hope, as he's won the OVW title!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.