GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Could The WWE Get Rid Of?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 18:11
Regular
You know who I mean; the untalented, boring wrestlers that are basically just a waste of space. I know that some choices may come down to personal opinion, but there are certain guys back there (Mark Henry springs to mind) who really just take up space who could be taken up by talented guys who aren't getting enough time like D'Lo Brown, and people who are currently working the independant circuits.

I'm gonna do a list of 5, and I'd like to see your choices as well, and at the end I reckon we'll have some conclusive results. The list should basically just consist of guys you don't want to watch for any reason, wrestling and acting-wise.

1. Mark Henry (slow, uneventful, dull and no character).

2. Hardcore Holly (you may disagree, but I think this guy is boring as hell. His name sucks too.)

3. Spike Dudley (will take a bump, but has absolutely no offence, and isn't much of an actor either.)

4. The Godfather (please leave...now)

5. Big Show (where did this guy get his main event status from? Admittedly, he's powerful, but I never look forward to a match with him in it.)

Anyway, feel free to disagree with me, and write as many of your own choices as you wish. I may add more later.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
You know who I mean; the untalented, boring wrestlers that are basically just a waste of space. I know that some choices may come down to personal opinion, but there are certain guys back there (Mark Henry springs to mind) who really just take up space who could be taken up by talented guys who aren't getting enough time like D'Lo Brown, and people who are currently working the independant circuits.

I'm gonna do a list of 5, and I'd like to see your choices as well, and at the end I reckon we'll have some conclusive results. The list should basically just consist of guys you don't want to watch for any reason, wrestling and acting-wise.

1. Mark Henry (slow, uneventful, dull and no character).

2. Hardcore Holly (you may disagree, but I think this guy is boring as hell. His name sucks too.)

3. Spike Dudley (will take a bump, but has absolutely no offence, and isn't much of an actor either.)

4. The Godfather (please leave...now)

5. Big Show (where did this guy get his main event status from? Admittedly, he's powerful, but I never look forward to a match with him in it.)

Anyway, feel free to disagree with me, and write as many of your own choices as you wish. I may add more later.

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:24
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
1. Mark Henry > HE.IS.CRAP.

2. Crash Holly > boring has had no path since hardcore belt was ended.

3. Taka MY-CHIN-NO-CLUE > he was amazing in his prime but now is just.. poo

4. Ivory > no point in her full stop.

5 Molly Holly > Exactly.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:27
Regular
Spike Dudley has already been released btw.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:32
Regular
Spike hasn't been released, he just became No.1 Contender for the Tag Titles!

I don't think Big Show should be released - if used properly, he could effective, but WWE have made a joke of him.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:33
Regular
Spike hasn't been released, he just became No.1 Contender for the Tag Titles!

I don't think Big Show should be released - if used properly, he could effective, but WWE have made a joke of him.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:50
Regular
GET RID OF...

1) All the WWE Diva's!

They take up too much TV time, ruin decent matches and are made of plastic. Except Lita of course, she's actually a decent wrestler and announcer. Oh, and Jackie (the original, not that Tough Enough halfwit) should stay :c)

2) Big Show

He's 500lbs! If we had some other 500lbs guys then maybe he could fit in, but for the wrestlers WWE has, he is too big and there isn't any storylines for him.

3) Crash

I used to like the houdini of hardcore, but now I can't stand him. He's a waste of space, and still gets some TV time!

4) Christian

No, I actually like Christian...but his new ring attire sucks!

5) Bull Buchanan

What's the point of having this guy jobbing each week? Just as well get rid of him. He has some talent...not a lot, but still some, so he should at least be main eventing Velocity.

PUSH UP THE RANKINGS...

1) Batista

This guy has potential...and yet he's being wasted! Whassupwitdat? I'll tell you what's up with that! He should be teaming with the likes of Kane, and wrestling the likes of HHH, not wrestling Redd Dogg and losing each week!

2) Albert

Like the guy or not...you have gotta admire his wrestling style. He's a big guy, and even though there is no Hardcore Title (although I think Stephanie will reinstate the belt to be a SD title), he should still be wrestling in brutal hardcore matches each week.

3) John Cena

Even after feuding with Billy Kidman (see below), he is still a top guy in my books. Yeah, he may be on the verge of a heel turn, but he still has a career ahead of him, and can only get better. He's mid-carding SD, which I think is right for the kid right now, but in the future, I'd like to see him rising to the top of the Federation! Cena is an athelete...one hell of an athelete at that!

4) Billy Kidman

Like I said for Cena, this guy is awesome. I love his style, his moves and his attitude when in character. He's got a ton of talent, which admitably, has been mis-used over the past year by WWE, but hopefully, he is starting to get a SD mid-carder role! I certainly hope to see this guy defeat Noble for that Cruiserweight title, so he can have a long run as champ!

5) Randy Orton

Well, the rookie is already rising up the card, which is a good sign for the WWE in the future, but he still needs to go higher. Being a fan favourite is certainly helping his career too. I hope to see loads more from Randy over the next few years, as he certainly has the, how can I put it, 'thing' that RAW requires to up the rankings.

That's enough for now.

DW
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:57
Regular
Agree with most of you, but the WWE divas make tons of money from magazines and videos, so they won't go.

Agree with most of the push guys, except Kidman - he's entertaining, but he doesn't have a personality. And Albert has been pushed before (remember his run as IC champ?) but like Kidman, he's got no heat.

100% with scrapping the Holly's. At least make them a tag team. Does anyone remember that Raw when they made it seem like Jeff Hardy was defecting to Smackdown? When it was announced Crash was defecting, everyone simultaeously thought 'Who gives a s...
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:17
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
RM18 wrote:

> 100% with scrapping the Holly's. At least make them a tag team. Does
> anyone remember that Raw when they made it seem like Jeff Hardy was
> defecting to Smackdown? When it was announced Crash was defecting,
> everyone simultaeously thought 'Who gives a s...

hit. Yeah he defected to be with a family member and how many matches have they had together since... um.. coming on.. 0 now.
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:02
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Get Rid Of:

1 Bull Buchanon (He never seems to get much TV time. Im surprised that hes still in the WWE now...)

2 Ric Flair (I know he's a legend but now, he's just so dam boring to watch. He's past his time..)

3 Albert (Hes crap. Plus, I havent seen him wrestle for ages! :D)

4 Crash Holly (Yeah, the houdini of hardcore. Well, doesnt seem to be that anymore.)

5 William Regal (Hes boring!)

Give the following wrestlers a push:

1 Jericho (All the Jerichoholics out there will agree with me. Y2J deserves a shot at Triple H's title!)

2 Rey Mysterio (C'mon WWE, let him have a taste of WWE gold!! Hes put on loads of great matches since coming to the WWE and I think he should get a title, even if it is only the cruiserweight title!)

3 Big Show (Give him a few more matches. He doesnt seem to get many matches anymore!)

4 D'Lo Brown (Hes a good wrestler who is being made to look like a rookie. Get it sorted WWE!)

5 The Unamericans (Thats if theyre staying as a group in the WWE!)
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree with Bull Buchanan completely, and Crash. I didn't include Bull because I ain't seen him for ages, and I thought quite a lot of you liked Crash.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.