GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Washington Sniper"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/10/02 at 17:21
Regular
Have I missed something? What, is this man just casually moving from place to place picking off random people?
Why?
Tue 29/10/02 at 16:01
Regular
Manda†are wrote:
> One thing i don't understand is if he had a small hole in the back of
> his car, you wouldn't be able to see where he is aiming. Explain
> that?
> It would have to be a bigger hole, therefore giving the plot away.

There was one hole for the shooting out of and another seperate hole for aiming out of.
Tue 29/10/02 at 08:48
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
One thing i don't understand is if he had a small hole in the back of his car, you wouldn't be able to see where he is aiming. Explain that?
It would have to be a bigger hole, therefore giving the plot away.

VOTE FOR MANDATARE!
Tue 29/10/02 at 00:09
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
A-men to that bro.
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:37
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> You can buy a gun in Walmart. Yet they objected to the track title
> 'Rape Me'.
>
> Crazy world.

They'll sell you a Shotgun but not a Nirvana album. That's just fudgin great...

America is the homeland of retards and an idiotic government.

George Bush has the mental age of an unborn foetus.

Ah well, they've caught the Sniper now, supposedly. I'd have to reconsider the eligibility of America's task force if this isn't the guy though. That said, they're almost guaranteed it's him. Same gun, hole in car etc...
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
Yet when you go out no one acts like this. But get 2
> muslims talking on a plane next to each other and some idiots think
> they're about ot hijack it.
>
> Madness, and letting idiots like Osama win.
--

Also to do with the general herd-mind of the public, and people like the originator of this topic, that assume because someone is of Arabic descent they must be harbouring evil plans.

If you demonise an entire nation/race then it's easier to eat your dinner as you watch bombs flying down chimneys of "dirty Arabs" (a phrase I actually heard somebody use on Saturday and promptly knocked them out)
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:10
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> Ahh for gods sakes, are you morons retarded. All I meant was they
> arrested 2 islamic guys. If they were jewish I would've said they
> arrested 2 jewish guys and if they were dressed as clowns I would've
> said they arrested 2 guys dressed as clowns. I wasn't implying they
> were terrorists, I was just saying for the people that don't watch the
> news and keep up with today that they arrested 2 islamic guys... GOT
> IT NOW?... or do I have to put spaces between the letters which would
> make it harder to read?

I think the point we're all trying to make is that, as far as most people are concerned, there's no need to say what religion they're from because it's not relevant. When they arrest christians, no one says "a christian was arrested" do they ? No, it's "person was arrested", but if someone is muslim or anything vaguely related to the Middle East we feel the need to name their religion as if its somehow to do with what they've done. That's wrong.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:26
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Belldandy wrote:
> But get 2 muslims talking on a plane next to each other and some idiots > think they're about ot hijack it.

On my way back from holiday, there were 3 arab guys with towles on their heads and I was crappin myself. I was dead scared, especially when they all got up together to go to the loo.... which I found rather strange. But that was nearer the days of terrorism, still quite a few months after so you can understand me being worried.
Sun 27/10/02 at 21:22
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Ahh for gods sakes, are you morons retarded. All I meant was they arrested 2 islamic guys. If they were jewish I would've said they arrested 2 jewish guys and if they were dressed as clowns I would've said they arrested 2 guys dressed as clowns. I wasn't implying they were terrorists, I was just saying for the people that don't watch the news and keep up with today that they arrested 2 islamic guys... GOT IT NOW?... or do I have to put spaces between the letters which would make it harder to read?
Sat 26/10/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> They might not be arab BUT they are muslims and one of them is
> jamaican. They rigged the boot of their car to fire from a small hole.
> bloody brilliant idea I say... very smart indeed.

Don't see what difference it makes if they're arab's, muslims or whatever. They're criminals, in a sense domestic terrorists.

I find it dead annoying when people start saying that just because someones, for example, muslim, that he she is a terrorist or agrees with terrorism. The majority don't, and if you found about the religion then you'd know that it doesn't allow the kind of stuff like this. Look how many white christians in this country kill people and do bad stuff. Yet when you go out no one acts like this. But get 2 muslims talking on a plane next to each other and some idiots think they're about ot hijack it.

Madness, and letting idiots like Osama win.

~~Belldandy~~
Sat 26/10/02 at 21:06
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Jive wrote:
> Possum in a bottle wrote:
> bloody brilliant idea I say... very smart indeed.
>
> Yeah, what a great idea that is, then they can just drive around and
> kill innocent people just for the fun of it....eh!
>
> I really do not see where this is such a brilliant idea?

No, you mis-understood me jive, I didn't mean what they were doing was good BUT where they were sniping from and their idea was good to drill a hole in the back of the car was brilliant. Such a smart idea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.