GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new Nirvana video"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 22:08
Regular
Has anyone seen the new video for You Know You're Right? I think it's pretty cool how they mixed up the clips - sorta like the Lithium video, but faster. Also, where did the footage of Kurt at the beginning come from (where he has red hair), it looks like he was in a white room and this part was in very high quality. Certainly proves there's a lot more home videos of Nirvana/Kurt floating around, waiting to be bootlegged.

Personally, I think the song's pretty good, but not as good as some of the other unreleased stuff. They did a good job with the video though.
Sun 20/10/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Has anyone seen the new video for You Know You're Right? I think it's pretty cool how they mixed up the clips - sorta like the Lithium video, but faster. Also, where did the footage of Kurt at the beginning come from (where he has red hair), it looks like he was in a white room and this part was in very high quality. Certainly proves there's a lot more home videos of Nirvana/Kurt floating around, waiting to be bootlegged.

Personally, I think the song's pretty good, but not as good as some of the other unreleased stuff. They did a good job with the video though.
Sun 20/10/02 at 22:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've seen it. It started off good but went downhill.

It's like all the other Nirvana songs.....everyone says they're dead good because the guy killed himself, when actually they're not that good at all.
Mon 21/10/02 at 10:20
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
*Laughs heartily at Blank*

But how do you know this? Where is your proof? And haven't you heard of a little thing called opinion? Don't assume, you're beginning to sound like an American police officer...

And what do you mean "he's" good. He sang for Nirvana, but are we forgetting the other three? I guess that you are. It takes more than one person to make a band, you know...

Ignorant ponce. Think before you type.

And yes, "You Know You're Right" does indeed rock! :)

Flux.
Mon 21/10/02 at 10:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nirvana - I liked a couple of their songs, they were good on The Word and I tried to see them at ULU but the touts wanted mucho money.

Then he killed himself and now lots of kids walk about with his face on a t-shirt. A depressed junkie suicide victim.

Whadda guy!

And "You know you're right" just isn't a very good song.
Mon 21/10/02 at 10:48
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
You raise a good point. I hate it when I see 8 year old kids walking around with the Nirvana 10-dollar bill on a shirt and they think it's a fashion statement - they have no idea who Nirvana are. It's so irritating when I see it.

Bloody ignorant, pre-pubescent teeny bopper kiddies...
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Hmmm....."
If they really liked Nirvana, they would be walking around for days without washing, in crusty old flannel shirts and old jeans with big, gaping holes in them, and trainers with torn up laces and the soles coming off! That's what punk rock stood for - not caring.
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Hmmm....."
If they really liked Nirvana, they would be walking around for days without washing, in crusty old flannel shirts and old jeans with big, gaping holes in them, and trainers with torn up laces and the soles coming off! That's what punk rock stood for - not caring.
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Mon 21/10/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.