GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh - well, it had to happen some time!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/10/02 at 17:09
Regular
So Arsenal lose to Everton, and Liverpool are top.

Well, the loss had to come at some point. No big deal - a timely reminder that Arsenal aren't invincible.

Enjoy it, 'pool fans. You won't be there for long! :-)
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> i feel auxerre feeling sorry for coming to higbury with a team ready
> to shoot them down.....

---

You know, it would be amazingly funny if Arsenal lose 4-0, which they won't, of course.

:-D
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm so glad this whole thing is finally over!! :D

I know so-many Arsenal fans, and they've all been livin'-it-up, boasting-on about how confident they are and how the league is 'already theirs' this season!

Well.... HA! You're little reign of fun is over, thanks to a little kiddie who is only a year younger than me!! :P :D

Seriously though, look at the size of him...! :S
He must be on Steroids or something....??

Great goal though, something Beckham must be proud of.

I don't like to judge players at such a young age, but I think he could be something big, as-long as Everton don't exploit him TOO much this year.

Double bonus - I can't stand Owen, so i'm delighted to see an Everton player smash his record too! :D
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:01
Regular
Expletive Deleted wrote:
> Flukey? Hardly, we murdered Leeds :)
>

what a joke, they were trounced by leeds and didn't deserve a point, come to think about it they did that in their last game as well!
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:02
Regular
i feel auxerre feeling sorry for coming to higbury with a team ready to shoot them down.....
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:37
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
AfroJoe wrote:

> Heh, you could be a comedian.
----------

Thanks, I'm here all week :D

But seriously, we deserved the 3 points. They don't warrant deserving them just by "having 3 shots more on target than the other team".
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:17
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I feel sorry for Arsenal's next oppenents, as I reckon Arsenal am gonna come back better than ever and score 4 or 5 goals.
Sun 20/10/02 at 14:07
it was a good goal
Sun 20/10/02 at 14:06
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
See, you lost to Everton.

Thats what you get for playing so many Frenchmen.
Sun 20/10/02 at 14:05
it was jami. harry kewwl could have won ledds the game twice
Sun 20/10/02 at 10:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Expletive Deleted wrote:
> Flukey? Hardly, we murdered Leeds :)

---

Heh, you could be a comedian.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.