GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Caliber 4 - Whose Getting It?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur IV'.
Thu 31/07/08 at 13:14
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
So come on then whose getting Soul Caliber 4? If so on what format and what is drawing you towards its purchase?
Sat 02/08/08 at 00:47
Regular
Erm nah, when's Tekken coming out?
Sat 02/08/08 at 08:09
Regular
"I like turtles"
Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> Erm nah, when's Tekken coming out?

It was supposed to be end of this year (as was Streetfighter IV) but all has gone very quiet on both of them at the moment (regarding release dates).Neither of them are looking likely to turn up until early next year.
Sat 02/08/08 at 19:33
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Oct 1st
Sat 02/08/08 at 19:56
Regular
"I like turtles"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> Oct 1st

That date went ages ago mate.Base (the old dvd.co.uk) still have it showing but its not correct.Namco have stated recently its unlikely be out this year (maybe December in Japan ?).HMV are the only retailer who are listing a revised date for it (20th Feb 2009) : Here

Be great if turns up before then but I would be surprised if it did.
Sat 02/08/08 at 21:42
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Yeha sorry I posted that before I finished typing my response lol
Mon 04/08/08 at 08:07
Regular
"THFC"
I got this game saturday morning (dam post didnt come friday!!) and i have to say it is a brilliant game, i heard the online was laggy, but i played against someone with a 2 bar connection and it was still pretty much perfect with the occasional bit of lag, anything over 2 bars is fine!

The graphics are nice, the characetr creation is fun etc etc. Really would suggest getting this game! Going to post a full review in a bit.
Mon 04/08/08 at 10:20
"possibly impossible"
If I win another GAD then it's a possibility, but I really really need that Dualshock first!
Wed 06/08/08 at 11:43
"possibly impossible"
Gibber.

Possible DLC at some point may include other Star Wars characters.

Darth Maul anyone? Luke/Obi Wan?
Wed 06/08/08 at 12:01
Regular
"THFC"
Well done pb - guess your able to get the game now, but what console you going to get it for?? You like yoda or vader?
Wed 06/08/08 at 12:17
"possibly impossible"
PS3, but hopefully we'll get more characters to choose from soon, anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.