GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Caliber 4 - Whose Getting It?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur IV'.
Thu 31/07/08 at 13:14
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
So come on then whose getting Soul Caliber 4? If so on what format and what is drawing you towards its purchase?
Fri 24/10/08 at 17:30
Regular
"I like turtles"
Vader now available to buy on Xbox live.Presume Yoda is on PSN now then ?.Cost 400 MS points (about £3),thats like 10% of the cost the game for 1 extra character.A total con but had to get him !.

Forgot to mention he's actually pretty useless as a character.Looks really cool but I find his movement is a bit too slow.When I was using him,trying to be all clever using the force my daughter wanted a game and kicked my ass 3 games in a row !.
Sat 09/08/08 at 08:25
Regular
"I like turtles"
Anyone sick of 'one kick wonders' when playing this on live ?.I seem to find cheats who just repeatedly carry out the same move and its REALLY annoying.Only chance is to block ,try and get away from them and then hit them with an unblockable attack,then repeat.Its no fun doing that though.I still find it most fun on local multiplayer,where you can hit your mates for real if they start cheating !.
Wed 06/08/08 at 17:55
Regular
"I like turtles"
pb wrote:
> Decided to get rid of GTA4 and Rainbow Six Vegas (I have GTA4 on
> 360 anyway) to get the Steel Book Soul Calibur in GAME. So
> basically, I've got it now!

Cool,hope you like it mate.I think its a great game.I have posted how to unlock all the characters earlier in this thread if you need that info.
Wed 06/08/08 at 17:36
"possibly impossible"
Decided to get rid of GTA4 and Rainbow Six Vegas (I have GTA4 on 360 anyway) to get the Steel Book Soul Calibur in GAME. So basically, I've got it now!
Wed 06/08/08 at 14:51
Regular
"THFC"
yea they might do - well guess we will have to wait and see what unfolds with it
Wed 06/08/08 at 14:04
"possibly impossible"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Would like darth maul as a kilik style character, But imagine
> having Chewy and Han, people like that would be fun (very much
> doubt they will be included) you know it will be obi wan and
> anakin

Not sure about Anakin, then he could face his future self?!

Maybe they'll do something to tie in with the Clone Wars movie?
Wed 06/08/08 at 13:51
Regular
"What's basketball?"
I might get this for the 360, due to my lack of fighting games without the words "Smash Bros" in the title.
Wed 06/08/08 at 13:02
Regular
"THFC"
Would like darth maul as a kilik style character, But imagine having Chewy and Han, people like that would be fun (very much doubt they will be included) you know it will be obi wan and anakin
Wed 06/08/08 at 12:17
"possibly impossible"
PS3, but hopefully we'll get more characters to choose from soon, anyway.
Wed 06/08/08 at 12:01
Regular
"THFC"
Well done pb - guess your able to get the game now, but what console you going to get it for?? You like yoda or vader?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.