GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell me about yourselves"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/00 at 15:50
Regular
Just so I can build up a profile of each of you, i want to know how old you all are and what you look like. Anyone who 'comically' says 'I'm green with eight arms, ho ho' will be taunted until my throat (and fingers) are sore.
Thu 30/11/00 at 23:47
Regular
"Whatever!"
I am 20 years old, live in a town called Lancing which is about 10 miles away from Brighton. Been playing games since I was six years old and gone through a lot of computers an consoles: Amstrad CPC 464, Amiga 500+, Master System II, Game Boy (original, pocket, color), SNES, Playstation, N64, P.C, Dreamcast, Playstation 2. Left school when I was 16 got a job part time working in a restaurant. Use to cycle nine miles a day to get there. Been unable to work for the past 2 years due to depression amongst other things, unable to go out unfortunately so obviously spend a lot of time playing video games. Currently single but wouldnt mind a bit!! Been supporting Liverpool since 4 years old, use to watch them reguarly but thats stopped with this illness - Shame, Oh well - Like listening to heavy music Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth, Sepultra, etc... Always watch the WWF pay per views live occasionally Raw, Smackdown. Have a one year old Jack Russel named Jasper (who is a complete b*****d, but kind of cool). Fan of Simpsons, South Park and an absolute Star Wars nut!! Have a huge collection of Horror films and Horror books. Most favourite video games ever: Street Fighter II (or any other Street Fighter game), Resident Evil II, Any Zelda game, Metal Gear Solid and probably Shenmue when I get it!!!
Cant think of anything else to say thats enough for now.

Mattyboy
Thu 30/11/00 at 23:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm a Smirnoff Red man myself, when I haven't got any diet coke about or the camels haven't drunk it all.
Thu 30/11/00 at 23:05
"High polygon count"
> Hobbies: Vodka

Ooh yeah... ever had a Black Russian? (No prostitute jokes, please!)
Thu 30/11/00 at 23:00
I wasnt saying that it was a naff post, I was saying that if you are THAT desperate to win gameaday, I would suggest that you writing something that was a little shorter- I never have the time to read that much let alone Ali!
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:59
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Re: Topic.
UserName: fantasymeister.
RealName: F. Meister.
Occupation2: Student of Mathematics @ Open University
Hobbies: Vodka, Hunting, Walking on beaches in the moonlight, Embroidery, Camel breeding.
Access Internet From: Home.
Live in: Bristol, UK.
Used to Live in: Bath, Crawley, Frome, Warminster, Mells, Southport, Portrush, Portstewart, Reigate, Munchen Gladbach, Lurgan.
Want to Live in: Hawaii.
Can't live there because: Not enough money.
Not enough money because: Not working.
Not working because: Playing games.
Playing games because: They make me forget I want to live in Hawaii.
Furniture from: IKEA.

I have a dog (Shadow), a cat (Lily Savage) and a 300 year old gerbil (Fossil).
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:47
I assume you are referring to Ant's repetitive post about pringles, surely you can not be serious when if you are implying that my post was not full of quality, as well as being long? I have received recognition of the highest appraisal for the topics covered in the huge post that I posted, and so I cannot accept that you say 'quality over quantity'.

Thanks
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:43
Can I just say that its quality not quantity with this mammoth post Ive just read in this forum, I dont think a lot of people(nor Ali, I dont think he has the time) would read a post thats almost a screen in length.
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:25
"High polygon count"
> Not Adam WEST!!

No, Adam Wright.

My aunt used to call me Adam Ant - BEFORE the singer of the same name, who was the greatest of his time...
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:14
Regular
Not Adam WEST!!

No? Ah well.

Batman has to be the greatest program on tv.
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:09
"High polygon count"
> Err... anything else?

Oh yeah, and my real name is Adam.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.