GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People I hate because they're short sighted and stupid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 16:51
Regular
Why is it that so many people never take a look at the flip side of the penny they so greedily grab from the floor?

Why do you see people getting all sweaty abote mobile phone masts, then get all stupid because their mobile phone doesn't have very good reception?

Hello?!?

You want a mobile that works like a house phone? Then let them stick more masts up, it's the only way.

You don't want the phone mast in your local area? Fine, make do with a poor signal then.

What annoys me even more is when people complain about new houses being built in their area.

What annoys me about these fools, is that they have their picture taken in the paper, surrounded by their hoards of children.

Now tell me this, are those kids going to live for you forever?

No?

Then, in the future, they will need new houses to live in. If you don't want new houses built, stop having children you morons!

And what the hall is wrong with progress anyway?

I don't know, these days it's all take. Something happened somewhere along the line that has lead to the population having a mentality of being hard done by, when really they should be looking at the circumstances, and realising that if they want something, they will have to put up with the consequences.

Damn stupid, dirty-faced, whinging, pathetic excuses for people, get a grip.

Er, that's all, thanks for reading.
Fri 11/10/02 at 00:44
"Large and in Charge"
Whats he called?
Fri 11/10/02 at 00:41
Regular
i have another good friend, but he is in trouble with the law..... :o)
Fri 11/10/02 at 00:40
Regular
heh. well i'm a sucker for vices. on my right, i have my good friend, fosters. he's great, always up for a laugh. on my left i have my comrade marlboro lights. he's usually up for a chuckle. sometimes we fall out, but usually inseperable ...
Fri 11/10/02 at 00:38
"Large and in Charge"
I smke cigars and a pipe.
Fri 11/10/02 at 00:37
Regular
lucky you. all i have to look forward to is an early death ... :o(
Fri 11/10/02 at 00:36
"Large and in Charge"
I don`t smoke fags.
Fri 11/10/02 at 00:35
Regular
yeah there is such a device, its called an umbrella, although you have to have half a shower, then put up the umbrella, toke on a fag, then finish the shower. its called an 'embassy shower' :o)
Fri 11/10/02 at 00:32
"Large and in Charge"
Goatboy wrote:
> And invent a thing that lets you smoke whilst having a shower.

This is a good idea for smokers.
Thu 10/10/02 at 23:39
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Belldandy wrote:
> children are under threat from every conceivable thing imaginable e.t.c.

Well, they are if you believe the crap they write in the Sun and other low brow papers.

Bring back the cane, that'd sort out these little buggers! ;)
Thu 10/10/02 at 23:17
"Large and in Charge"
I`ll fund this invention.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.