GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People I hate because they're short sighted and stupid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/10/02 at 16:51
Regular
Why is it that so many people never take a look at the flip side of the penny they so greedily grab from the floor?

Why do you see people getting all sweaty abote mobile phone masts, then get all stupid because their mobile phone doesn't have very good reception?

Hello?!?

You want a mobile that works like a house phone? Then let them stick more masts up, it's the only way.

You don't want the phone mast in your local area? Fine, make do with a poor signal then.

What annoys me even more is when people complain about new houses being built in their area.

What annoys me about these fools, is that they have their picture taken in the paper, surrounded by their hoards of children.

Now tell me this, are those kids going to live for you forever?

No?

Then, in the future, they will need new houses to live in. If you don't want new houses built, stop having children you morons!

And what the hall is wrong with progress anyway?

I don't know, these days it's all take. Something happened somewhere along the line that has lead to the population having a mentality of being hard done by, when really they should be looking at the circumstances, and realising that if they want something, they will have to put up with the consequences.

Damn stupid, dirty-faced, whinging, pathetic excuses for people, get a grip.

Er, that's all, thanks for reading.
Wed 09/10/02 at 16:51
Regular
"not dead"
Why is it that so many people never take a look at the flip side of the penny they so greedily grab from the floor?

Why do you see people getting all sweaty abote mobile phone masts, then get all stupid because their mobile phone doesn't have very good reception?

Hello?!?

You want a mobile that works like a house phone? Then let them stick more masts up, it's the only way.

You don't want the phone mast in your local area? Fine, make do with a poor signal then.

What annoys me even more is when people complain about new houses being built in their area.

What annoys me about these fools, is that they have their picture taken in the paper, surrounded by their hoards of children.

Now tell me this, are those kids going to live for you forever?

No?

Then, in the future, they will need new houses to live in. If you don't want new houses built, stop having children you morons!

And what the hall is wrong with progress anyway?

I don't know, these days it's all take. Something happened somewhere along the line that has lead to the population having a mentality of being hard done by, when really they should be looking at the circumstances, and realising that if they want something, they will have to put up with the consequences.

Damn stupid, dirty-faced, whinging, pathetic excuses for people, get a grip.

Er, that's all, thanks for reading.
Wed 09/10/02 at 16:54
Regular
Ooh, can you feel that? That's electricity in the air!
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Come on Meka, this is Britain 2002, progress is bad, development is bad, anything remotey different is bad, children are under threat from every conceivable thing imaginable e.t.c.

Yay for us....

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:45
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Maybe we should be placing the phone masts on the children, so they can be found wherever they go, and in case of abduction. No one's going to abduct a child with a massive great phone mast grafted to their back, are they?

Problem solved!
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:49
Regular
We need to give children machine guns to protect themselves with.
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:53
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I think it is a very predudiced view to hate people just because they are short sighted. People who need to wear glasses or lens do so due to a defective gene contained within their chromosomes. It isn't their fault.

Another post taken seriously, just like the crap posters one I made....
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:54
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I don't like new houses being built in my home town. This is purely because they are building all over the places where I used to play as a kid. They aren't just tearing down trees and replacing them with concrete semis, they are tearing down the memories of all the kids now grown up, and depriving those around now of the same experiences.

But maybe they'll all be inside playing games anyway.
Wed 09/10/02 at 17:55
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
And then gun them down when they take the mick out of old folk.

You get the feeling that people these days would be outraged at anything if the paper or TV told them to be.

OUTRAGE AT HIGH-STREET DRUG DEALING SHOPS!
Sick drug dealers are peddling their wares to customers in YOUR high-street shopping centre, under the cover of shops called 'chemists'. The drug-huts are allowed to hand substances over the counter to YOUR CHILDREN! Are you going to stand for this? Rush the streets, kill the chemists with burning torches!

"The goverment calls them the Army. But we've got a better name for them... the Killbot factory"
Wed 09/10/02 at 18:17
"Darth Vader 3442321"
UNIVERSAL OUTRAGE: when it is revealed that an American satellite could theoretcially drift out of orbit and plunge through the atmosphere onto a school playground.

Think of the children, won't somebody please think of the children.
Wed 09/10/02 at 18:33
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
BLAIR ONCE THOUGHT ABOUT GUN
RIFKIN WALKS PAST GAY MAN
MOBILE PHONES 'COULD CALL AL QAEDA'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.