GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would you do?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 13:06
Regular
If someone said this to you....

"you're such a fuck1ng simplton, I'm asking you to do
one simple thing that'll take you fuck1ng five minutes
and you can even fuck1ng do that, you fuck1ng w****r"

what would you do?
Tue 08/10/02 at 18:44
Regular
"not dead"
I do love the way you too so frequently air you dirty laundry in public, but I have to say that the relationship between Mr and Mrs Bartender baffles me a great deal.

I would never speak to my wife like that, and neither would she me. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I don't think that you should put up with it, personally. But it's down to you, isn't it?

Surely you'd both be better off in other relationships, ones in which there was just a little respect for each other. Together you two seem hell bent on tearing each other apart more often than not.

Surely it can't be very satisfying, can it?
Tue 08/10/02 at 17:06
Regular
I'd say "Go funk yourself". And then I'd start dancing.
Tue 08/10/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My advice would be to stop being mental and have the strength to realise a relationship based on humiliation, abuse and power-games will only lead to you being surrounded by illiterate kids you hate and wondering why you hit 50 and have nothing to show except having Mr.Bombshell's meal ready when he gets in or he'll spank you stupid.
Again.

But hey, different strokes.
Tue 08/10/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Evenstar"
Craw wrote:
> Maybe they get off on publicly humiliating each other?
>
> Some kinda pseudo-voyeuristic thrill?

no we dont, i was trying to get some advice, like i usually do.
Tue 08/10/02 at 15:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Craw wrote:
> Maybe they get off on publicly humiliating each other?
>
> Some kinda pseudo-voyeuristic thrill?

Well you get all sorts these days.
Tue 08/10/02 at 15:40
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Maybe they get off on publicly humiliating each other?

Some kinda pseudo-voyeuristic thrill?
Tue 08/10/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I said something similar earlier - there are much politer ways of saying things - especially to a female - and especially to somebody that you are close to.
Tue 08/10/02 at 15:25
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Regardless of what mistakes she did or didn't make, doesn't anyone think perhaps the things he said were a little bit harsh? I wouldn't say that type of thing to my best friends, let alone my girlfriend.
Tue 08/10/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Whoops! Sorry sir.
Tue 08/10/02 at 15:11
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Goatboy wrote:

>
> So post at giveas##t.com

That made me run out of the office and into the kitchen so I could laugh without spitting my Diet Coke with lemon all over my desk :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.