GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top 5 PS3 games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/08 at 18:06
Regular
"Author of Pain"
So, I acquired a PS3. Largely as a blu-ray player, but I'm informed it can do other stuff too. Being a big fan of strategy games, I thought perhaps there might be a couple I can play on this thing. Was wondering if you girls had any favourites?
Sat 19/07/08 at 22:15
"possibly impossible"
Depends what you mean by Strategy:

Eye Of Judgement is strategy, but it's also a card game. It comes bundled with a Playstation Eye (the new eyetoy) and includes real cards. Not my thing, but others have said it was a great game.

Civilization Revolution - you can download the demo of this on PSN at the moment to try it for yourself.

Dynasty Warriors 6 - More fighting and some strategy, quite fun if you get into the whole stats side of things.

PixelJunk Monsters - Quirky PSN title, can download a demo from PSN stores.

Bladestorm - Another one similar to the Dynasty Warriors idea - again, demo available on PSN.

Other than that, on the strategy front the PS3 is still catching up on the 360's larger catalogue.
Sat 19/07/08 at 18:06
Regular
"Author of Pain"
So, I acquired a PS3. Largely as a blu-ray player, but I'm informed it can do other stuff too. Being a big fan of strategy games, I thought perhaps there might be a couple I can play on this thing. Was wondering if you girls had any favourites?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.