GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eyes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 17:12
Regular
I've always kinda believed you can tell so much about a person from their eyes. I've loved eyes, and how they look, ever since I remember. But I'm so damn scared of them.

It's not as bad as it used to be, but I just can't look into people's eyes. The feeling I get is pretty original, so I can't exactly compare it to anything, but it's odd. Looking into eyes is a bit too powerful for me, I find it difficult, seeing how much I hold them up to.

I'm attracted to girls with beautiful eyes. They just kinda stand out for me, and it really affects me. My girlfriend has beautiful chameleonic eyes, they rule.

I have dreams about eyes. Most of the stuff I create and animate has a lot to do with eyes. I make characters use them as much as I can, I have people fly through eyes etc and stuff.

My favourite films use eyes a lot in the filming. The spaghetti western trilogy, Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More/Good Bad and Ugly, all use heavy amounts of eye close ups, and it really hits me each time. I just can't explain it. It never wears thin with me. I'm not as scared as I was, but I'm still as utterly fascinated by them.

One thing I've always wanted to do was take a picture of my eye. Because. well, I couldn't, I used to draw my eyes a lot. When I was going through rough times and stuff, I'll lie on my bed or the floor of my bathroom, and just draw eyes.

For my 18th birthday, I was given a digital camera. This ruled. After the excitement, the first thing I tried to do was to take a decent picture of my eye.

This is what I came out with.

http://io.mine.nu/katie/Eye.JPG

So yes. I love eyes.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Have you ever noticed how being in love makes you go nuts at the same time? It's hard to perceive, but your friends will notice the sudden changes.

There are telltale signs to watch out for:

Planning ahead
Washing more often
Posting closeup pictures of your eye on the internet

They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. Having been in love (or lust) at various times, I've done a lot of staring into partners' eyes. One thing I'm sure of now is that no matter how long you keep staring, you can still never work out what kind of person your partner is or what they're thinking.

Although they're probably thinking "Wow this guy has been staring into my eyes for a long time...".

I kinda grew out of this phase and moved onto shapely legs as my main attacting feature requirement, but I've still got a thing for brown eyes, hence probably why I find Egyptian women very sexy.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:19
Regular
(I prefer t**s.)

Shut up.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:12
Regular
I've always kinda believed you can tell so much about a person from their eyes. I've loved eyes, and how they look, ever since I remember. But I'm so damn scared of them.

It's not as bad as it used to be, but I just can't look into people's eyes. The feeling I get is pretty original, so I can't exactly compare it to anything, but it's odd. Looking into eyes is a bit too powerful for me, I find it difficult, seeing how much I hold them up to.

I'm attracted to girls with beautiful eyes. They just kinda stand out for me, and it really affects me. My girlfriend has beautiful chameleonic eyes, they rule.

I have dreams about eyes. Most of the stuff I create and animate has a lot to do with eyes. I make characters use them as much as I can, I have people fly through eyes etc and stuff.

My favourite films use eyes a lot in the filming. The spaghetti western trilogy, Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More/Good Bad and Ugly, all use heavy amounts of eye close ups, and it really hits me each time. I just can't explain it. It never wears thin with me. I'm not as scared as I was, but I'm still as utterly fascinated by them.

One thing I've always wanted to do was take a picture of my eye. Because. well, I couldn't, I used to draw my eyes a lot. When I was going through rough times and stuff, I'll lie on my bed or the floor of my bathroom, and just draw eyes.

For my 18th birthday, I was given a digital camera. This ruled. After the excitement, the first thing I tried to do was to take a decent picture of my eye.

This is what I came out with.

http://io.mine.nu/katie/Eye.JPG

So yes. I love eyes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.