GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eyes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 17:12
Regular
I've always kinda believed you can tell so much about a person from their eyes. I've loved eyes, and how they look, ever since I remember. But I'm so damn scared of them.

It's not as bad as it used to be, but I just can't look into people's eyes. The feeling I get is pretty original, so I can't exactly compare it to anything, but it's odd. Looking into eyes is a bit too powerful for me, I find it difficult, seeing how much I hold them up to.

I'm attracted to girls with beautiful eyes. They just kinda stand out for me, and it really affects me. My girlfriend has beautiful chameleonic eyes, they rule.

I have dreams about eyes. Most of the stuff I create and animate has a lot to do with eyes. I make characters use them as much as I can, I have people fly through eyes etc and stuff.

My favourite films use eyes a lot in the filming. The spaghetti western trilogy, Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More/Good Bad and Ugly, all use heavy amounts of eye close ups, and it really hits me each time. I just can't explain it. It never wears thin with me. I'm not as scared as I was, but I'm still as utterly fascinated by them.

One thing I've always wanted to do was take a picture of my eye. Because. well, I couldn't, I used to draw my eyes a lot. When I was going through rough times and stuff, I'll lie on my bed or the floor of my bathroom, and just draw eyes.

For my 18th birthday, I was given a digital camera. This ruled. After the excitement, the first thing I tried to do was to take a decent picture of my eye.

This is what I came out with.

http://io.mine.nu/katie/Eye.JPG

So yes. I love eyes.
Sat 05/10/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Eye contact scares me sometimes

You can always tell something from somebody's reaction when you look at them.
Sat 05/10/02 at 04:14
Ive always found something interesting about eyes.

I practicly never get sleep so my eyes look like rubbish
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Unretired"
When I meet someone (A girl) I usually glance down at the breasts.
C'mon only being honest here!
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:21
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
yup. sorta worked.
Fri 04/10/02 at 21:21
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
zo/
l
/\

like an egyption.. hope this works
Fri 04/10/02 at 20:51
Regular
FantasyMeister wrote:
I find Egyptian women very sexy.

*Walks like an Egyptian*
;)
Fri 04/10/02 at 19:48
"Mimmargh!"
Some peoples eyes have really dark edges around them, like a constant shadow, not just when they have not slept in ages but all the time.
Interesting trait. Makes them look a bit deadly though.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:29
Regular
Nah, eye stuff came from my dying grandfather staring straight into my eyes. So ner.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:27
Regular
"That's right!"
Eyes are one of the first things I notice about a girl (after the obvious two other traits)

My eyes rule, except when I haven't had much sleep (which is every night) and they look pap. I don't make facial expressions, I use my eyes to show what I'm feeling.
Fri 04/10/02 at 17:23
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Your eye looks like the extreme close up shot from the original version of Psycho.

Anyway, yeah I know what you mean about eyes being powerful, you tend to notice this a lot when meeting people for the first time. With girls you try and shy away from just staring and making contact but then you feel you're trying to hard so end up staring at them anyway, however I tend to watch lips when someones talking, don't know why.

Eyes rule and so do I. Umm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.