GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eyes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/10/02 at 17:12
Regular
I've always kinda believed you can tell so much about a person from their eyes. I've loved eyes, and how they look, ever since I remember. But I'm so damn scared of them.

It's not as bad as it used to be, but I just can't look into people's eyes. The feeling I get is pretty original, so I can't exactly compare it to anything, but it's odd. Looking into eyes is a bit too powerful for me, I find it difficult, seeing how much I hold them up to.

I'm attracted to girls with beautiful eyes. They just kinda stand out for me, and it really affects me. My girlfriend has beautiful chameleonic eyes, they rule.

I have dreams about eyes. Most of the stuff I create and animate has a lot to do with eyes. I make characters use them as much as I can, I have people fly through eyes etc and stuff.

My favourite films use eyes a lot in the filming. The spaghetti western trilogy, Fistful of Dollars/Few Dollars More/Good Bad and Ugly, all use heavy amounts of eye close ups, and it really hits me each time. I just can't explain it. It never wears thin with me. I'm not as scared as I was, but I'm still as utterly fascinated by them.

One thing I've always wanted to do was take a picture of my eye. Because. well, I couldn't, I used to draw my eyes a lot. When I was going through rough times and stuff, I'll lie on my bed or the floor of my bathroom, and just draw eyes.

For my 18th birthday, I was given a digital camera. This ruled. After the excitement, the first thing I tried to do was to take a decent picture of my eye.

This is what I came out with.

http://io.mine.nu/katie/Eye.JPG

So yes. I love eyes.
Mon 07/10/02 at 10:06
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Okay I'm wrong.
Mon 07/10/02 at 10:04
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Egyptions have blue eyes. Thats why they are so striking. Black hair and skin and blue eyes. Unless I'm wrong and I could be, I often am.
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You have the exact same colour of eye as me Mr Thraves

*just looked at eye*

Cool

My mum has the same too
Sun 06/10/02 at 21:50
er-no wrote:
>
> All I want to know is Grix......
>
> http://io.mine.nu/katie/Gemma.JPG
>
> explain. :-D You look good for a women.

That's his sister. You ninny.
Sun 06/10/02 at 20:04
I have nice eyes apparently, very blue, but like aliboy I can turn em into a massive glare and intimidate (sp?) people. Yup. (:)
Sun 06/10/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have a pretty evil glare when I get annoyed.
I also eyes can be pretty powerful ways of changing events. They can show someone you care and also show someone not to cross you.

I'll take a pic of my evil eyes glare and you can see for yourself. Just need to find batteries for the digital camera. :-)
Sun 06/10/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Evenstar"
I love my boyfriends eyes... they are gorgeous!
Sun 06/10/02 at 09:50
"possibly impossible"
http://members.lycos.co.uk/pbyron/photoalbum.html

Because I was bored and have a webcam.
Sat 05/10/02 at 13:07
Regular
"That's right!"
Although I'm not as crazy as Tom Cruise (who makes his employees sign a release saying if they look him in the eye, he can fire them) I don't like making continued eye contact with someone when I talk to them. My eyes go everywhere, from the floor to the sky, to behind them etc etc.

You know how they say your eyes go one way when you're accessing your memory, and the other way when you're making stuff up? When I was younger, because I would look away when people talked to me, my mum would always accuse me of lying, even when I was telling the truth, because she thought I was doing that. Grr
Sat 05/10/02 at 12:41
Regular
"everyone says it"
Eyes can be the most amazing things.

At some points in life they can sooth you by knowing the person looking upon you is there to help. In other cases they can grow narrow and frightening. I love it when you make eye contact with someone you are attracted too.... been doing that a lot lately :)

All I want to know is Grix......

http://io.mine.nu/katie/Gemma.JPG

explain. :-D You look good for a women.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.